Reload this Page >

I have a dream to follow

I have a dream to follow

Old Mar 31st 2011, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

Liar Lawyer is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool I have a dream to follow

Hi everyone!
I am Yazzer from Derby and have planned to come to Dubai to practice as a Lawyer. I have three children (two boys one princess) and only one wife.
Since my plan is to move ASAP, you guys will be seeing me quiet often on the site begging for suggestions and advice.

Regards,
A Liar Lawyer
Old Apr 1st 2011, 5:04 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I have a dream to follow

Oh shit as if we don't have enough already.
Old Apr 1st 2011, 7:50 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

sorry full, no room, try elsewhere
Old Apr 1st 2011, 8:10 am
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

jog on...........................
Old Apr 1st 2011, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Liar Lawyer
Hi everyone!
I am Yazzer from Derby and have planned to come to Dubai to practice as a Lawyer. I have three children (two boys one princess) and only one wife.
Since my plan is to move ASAP, you guys will be seeing me quiet often on the site begging for suggestions and advice.

Regards,
A Liar Lawyer
"Quite"
Do you have a job to come to? You can't just rock up in Dubai and start practicing law you know :-)
Old Apr 1st 2011, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

What made me titter was the reference to having 'only one wife'.
Old Apr 1st 2011, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by shiva
sorry full, no room, try elsewhere
Hi again everyone
I am overwhelmed by this Grand reception.
I don't know what to say! thank you maybe! but anyway, no I haven't found a job yet and the reason to join you fine people is find out if there were any lawyers around who could through some tips regarding the salary package etc.

Last edited by Liar Lawyer; Apr 1st 2011 at 3:28 pm.
Old Apr 1st 2011, 3:35 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

If you had changed your name to Honest Lawyer, you may have got a better response, but i doubt it. Presumably you have the necessary Shariah Law qualifications.
Old Apr 1st 2011, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
"Quite"
Do you have a job to come to? You can't just rock up in Dubai and start practicing law you know :-)
Hello kind heart
Had you not to told them to quiet, I would have dropped the whole idea of following my dream. Thank you and no, no job yet I'm in the initial stage of finding one. However, I WILL find one and be there by December (at least that is the plan)
L L
Old Apr 1st 2011, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lionheart
If you had changed your name to Honest Lawyer, you may have got a better response, but i doubt it. Presumably you have the necessary Shariah Law qualifications.
I would have changed the name But that would not be HONEST. No, the Shariah Law would not concern the area of law I wish to practice which is International trade.
Old Apr 1st 2011, 4:47 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

why is it called "practicing" law? i mean i get that lawyers usually seem to be winging it, but surely after a few years of that you would know what you're doing..

i know nothing about jobs for lawyers, but just felt like I had to get that off my chest. anyway good luck to you yazzer! in my experience it is the liars who get furthest in life amongst your crew so don't worry about changing your nick..
Old Apr 1st 2011, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by norsk
why is it called "practicing" law?
It's actually a form of satanic witchcraft to bring forth the rapture. I think the Westboro baptists have a website and picketing group for 'godhateslawyers'. What an unsightly bunch they are.
Old Apr 1st 2011, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by norsk
why is it called "practicing" law? i mean i get that lawyers usually seem to be winging it, but surely after a few years of that you would know what you're doing..

i know nothing about jobs for lawyers, but just felt like I had to get that off my chest. anyway good luck to you yazzer! in my experience it is the liars who get furthest in life amongst your crew so don't worry about changing your nick..
Gees man... picking up a word and chewing it so hard that the meaning of it change for ever is our job yet you seem to be an expert. Ever thought of a career change???
Anyway, even an expert has to keep practicing or they won't stay an expert for ever due to the evolutionary nature of law hence, it is called praticing law. In other words, no one's perfect.
Thank you for wishing me luck and trust me if you dare, Lawyers never lie.
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Liar Lawyer
Lawyers never lie.
errrm....not in my experience.

I really do wish you the best of luck with your chosen career path, if that is what you want to do, then I hope it all works out for you.

BUT, and it's a big but, I really do detest the legal profession, especially in the UK. All the solicitors and lawyers I've EVER come across, are not in the slightest but interested in 'me' or my interests, or my family's needs. THey are / have been interested in one thing and one thing only. How much money can they make out of me. That's it. No other concern other than that. I really do dislike them and do not trust them one slightest bit.
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Is your last name Hughes, Yazzer?

Giza job!

Last edited by flares; Apr 2nd 2011 at 4:54 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.