I have arrived

Old Mar 7th 2005, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

rickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nice
Default I have arrived

Hi Guys, arrived yesterday in Dubai, nice int it!!!, my appartment is right next to where the snowdomw is being built, and i'm working in Media City. so if anyone's meeting up soon and wouldn't mind me tagging along would love to start putting some faces to names!!!

Cheers Rick
Old Mar 7th 2005, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I have arrived

Originally Posted by rickyboy
Hi Guys, arrived yesterday in Dubai, nice int it!!!, my appartment is right next to where the snowdomw is being built, and i'm working in Media City. so if anyone's meeting up soon and wouldn't mind me tagging along would love to start putting some faces to names!!!

Cheers Rick

Hello RB!!! Welcome to Dubai!!
Will let u know if anything going on!!
Old Mar 7th 2005, 1:50 pm
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Welcome Rickyboy, how long you in Dubai for??
Old Mar 7th 2005, 7:08 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers Rick
Welcome to my home town m8!

I will be back next Thursday......... yes in 8 days time! woohoo!!!!!!!!

we will surely sort sumthing out VERY soon!!!!!!!!!

U too bird boy..... ur invited as well! And SM!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 1:54 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Rick
Hi RB welcome to the mad house
Old Mar 8th 2005, 5:33 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Welcome to dubai m8
Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:57 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Rick

Welcome RB.... Take alook through the photo post to give you an idea of who is who.. most of us have pics us!

Sending Karma to start you of.

Heart
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:07 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

I just gave you a second Karma box
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:43 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
I just gave you a second Karma box
I dont think i have ever had karma from you nabs you tight-wad
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:47 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome RB.

As building sites go its pretty good!!

karma sent..
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:52 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I dont think i have ever had karma from you nabs you tight-wad
I did, many times I just checked again and it says i must spread
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:54 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

I did, many times I just checked again and it says i must spread
Its Ok Nabs, he's paranoid!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:55 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Its Ok Nabs, he's paranoid!!
lol
yes he is
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:56 am
Premium Member

lol
yes he is
Poor bloke needs re-assuring from time to time, don't ya JD
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:57 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Poor bloke needs re-assuring from time to time, don't ya JD
Who says im paranoid !!! have you been talking about me ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.