Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

I hate this weather ....

I hate this weather ....

Old Jan 23rd 2005, 6:33 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry I hate this weather ....

Raining again outside. Only light .... I am not to keen on it, but hubby over the moon because he can switch his garden sprinkler off. Save a fortune on the water bill... (yes we are a tight git... hehe...)

Obviously not a good day to take my son to the beach... brrr ... cold ... Wanted to take him to the zoo, but next Thursday he will going to the zoo with his school...

What to do what to do
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Re: I hate this weather ....

Originally Posted by novita77
Raining again outside. Only light .... I am not to keen on it, but hubby over the moon because he can switch his garden sprinkler off. Save a fortune on the water bill... (yes we are a tight git... hehe...)

Obviously not a good day to take my son to the beach... brrr ... cold ... Wanted to take him to the zoo, but next Thursday he will going to the zoo with his school...

What to do what to do

Yes, exactly Novita, what to do? I have just sneaked away from my guests who are of course very keen on going to CITY CENTER shopping mall but there is no way they will get me there to be sandwiched. I will be more than happy to keep their and my kids entertained at home and make some dinner ready but I know that I will slave away in the kitchen for them to return and tell me they are stuffed from the burgers they ate but if I would not cook enough for 10 people, it would be an insult even if they won't touch the food. At least it has to be there to look at.

I am lucky that my kids and theirs are at an age where they enjoy board games. I am not sure how I will convince my son to finish off his homework and get them back into school routine tomorrow for only 3 days. Not bloody worth the effort. Just thinking of having to get up early again makes me want to cry, especially as my guests will just keep me up and they can stay in bed for as long as they want.

Lets think of the rain as a blessing who knows how many years of drought might follow and we will not see any rain for years.
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:09 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Yes, exactly Novita, what to do? I have just sneaked away from my guests who are of course very keen on going to CITY CENTER shopping mall but there is no way they will get me there to be sandwiched. I will be more than happy to keep their and my kids entertained at home and make some dinner ready but I know that I will slave away in the kitchen for them to return and tell me they are stuffed from the burgers they ate but if I would not cook enough for 10 people, it would be an insult even if they won't touch the food. At least it has to be there to look at.

I am lucky that my kids and theirs are at an age where they enjoy board games. I am not sure how I will convince my son to finish off his homework and get them back into school routine tomorrow for only 3 days. Not bloody worth the effort. Just thinking of having to get up early again makes me want to cry, especially as my guests will just keep me up and they can stay in bed for as long as they want.

Lets think of the rain as a blessing who knows how many years of drought might follow and we will not see any rain for years.

Hello PT... if they don't eat ur cooking ... i would !!! Gggrrrr.... I always appreaciate if ppl cooking for me, coz I know I am a bad cook and hate doing cooking in the kitchen. Most of my day always get delivery or catering from outside

Yes ... when I am thinking I hate this kind of cloudy weather ... i am just thinking abt the hot summer to come. Then u will hoping for the rain.
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

I'll cook for anyone who'll let me loose in there Kitchen!!
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:18 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

I just love it, I'm waiting for my break just to go driving in the rain. Its a blessing
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:20 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Nabs
I just love it, I'm waiting for my break just to go driving in the rain. Its a blessing
Hi Nabs... seen the pic. Is that ur kid's pic or ur self???
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:22 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi Nabs... seen the pic. Is that ur kid's pic or ur self???
None

She just a little kid playing in Gaza strip challenging all the powers directed towards her
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:37 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
I'll cook for anyone who'll let me loose in there Kitchen!!

You can cook in my kitchen anytime jb

Hi girls, I love the rain but get tee-ed off after a while, JB's are of to a birthday party today so that should keep them busy until bedtime LOL
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:51 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: I hate this weather ....

This weather is the Bizz...Coat, umbrella, Mrs, Kid, and the dogs down the beach the savvy for walks, stick throwing..tea and bickies...does life get much better....me thinks not......
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lewis748
This weather is the Bizz...Coat, umbrella, Mrs, Kid, and the dogs down the beach the savvy for walks, stick throwing..tea and bickies...does life get much better....me thinks not......
Hello everyone...

Hope you had a good weekend, I am having a really crappy day....
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:57 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Aww a romantic at heart...I can just see you chasing sticks lewis
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 10:25 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hello everyone...

Hope you had a good weekend, I am having a really crappy day....
Whats up Kidda... Nothing that a cup of tea and a good back rub won't sort out... i'lll be round in a mo...
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 10:28 am
Long Member

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Aww a romantic at heart...I can just see you chasing sticks lewis
I forgot to mention you were at home making the tea for me....showing off your B and B....lovely.........
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Whats up Kidda... Nothing that a cup of tea and a good back rub won't sort out... i'lll be round in a mo...

Ohh that would be great!...the tea and back rub I mean..
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 10:37 am
Banned

I forgot to mention you were at home making the tea for me....showing off your B and B....lovely.........

I was :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.