British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   I am off..... to LONDON! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/i-am-off-london-275051/)

Face81 Jan 3rd 2005 2:42 pm

I am off..... to LONDON!

Evening all,

Well my flight is in just over 12 hours....... am i nervous...... let me think..... hmmmmmmmm........... YES!!!! :scared: hahaha..... i have 2 b! will land at Gatwick at half past 11 in the morning and then its off to New Eltham, in the SE. My postcode will be SE9 2UG if thats of any significance. I am sure all will be fine once I settle in and have a proper routine.

It will b an experience and I will really, really, really miss all of u..... especially those that I have met up with and become very good friends with. u know who u r..... I will get misty eyed if I start to list all of u! :cool:

As for the cold..... hmmmmm........ 9 jackets, a woolen hat, a pair of gloves, a wind sheeter, 2 woolen fleeces........ hmmmmmm..... i think I shud be ok, dont u? lol

Mum and Dad are breathing down my neck to get things sorted...... so I better get going. I will be in London withing the next 24 hours! woohoo!

Wish me luck. Talk to ALL of u soon!

Your m8,
Face (back in Dubai shortly!!!) :rolleyes:

Norm_uk Jan 3rd 2005 2:49 pm

Re: I am off..... to LONDON!

Originally Posted by Face81
Evening all,

Well my flight is in just over 12 hours....... am i nervous...... let me think..... hmmmmmmmm........... YES!!!! :scared: hahaha..... i have 2 b! will land at Gatwick at half past 11 in the morning and then its off to New Eltham, in the SE. My postcode will be SE9 2UG if thats of any significance. I am sure all will be fine once I settle in and have a proper routine.

It will b an experience and I will really, really, really miss all of u..... especially those that I have met up with and become very good friends with. u know who u r..... I will get misty eyed if I start to list all of u! :cool:

As for the cold..... hmmmmm........ 9 jackets, a woolen hat, a pair of gloves, a wind sheeter, 2 woolen fleeces........ hmmmmmm..... i think I shud be ok, dont u? lol

Mum and Dad are breathing down my neck to get things sorted...... so I better get going. I will be in London withing the next 24 hours! woohoo!

Your m8,

Good luck face...give my regards to the taxman. :)

Truth Speak Jan 3rd 2005 3:02 pm

Your m8,

Good luck Face......it'll all be a breeze...quite literally. Take care and keep in touch..... TS

Crying Freeman Jan 3rd 2005 3:08 pm

Hey Face, good luck mate, I'm sure you'll be fine. When you get settled let me know your contact details so we can go for a bear and 7up no ice or lemon :D as I'll be back in the UK from the 15th January.

smartd Jan 3rd 2005 3:24 pm

is everyone leaving :(

Fairydust Jan 3rd 2005 4:03 pm

[QUOTE=Face81]Evening all,

Good luck and I hope everything goes well - sure it will do - do some serious shopping for me!!!!!!

Take Care FD x ;)

Malteser Jan 3rd 2005 4:57 pm

[QUOTE=Fairydust]

Evening all,

Good luck and I hope everything goes well - sure it will do - do some serious shopping for me!!!!!!

Take Care FD x ;)

I dont know u that much Face but want to wish u well for yr flight and yr stay in the UK. Good Luck and remember to enjoy hehe........

kittykaboodle Jan 3rd 2005 5:29 pm

Good luck Face,

I'm sure you're starting what will probably be one of the best years of your life!!

Warm regards,

Kitty :)

novita77 Jan 3rd 2005 6:36 pm

Evening all,

Your m8,

Hi Face ... have a safe flight going to the UK, have fun with the cold... :D Good luck with ur study, the quicker u graduate the earlier you going back to Dubai. Keep in touch with all of us.

NOVITA

Jellybean Jan 4th 2005 1:32 am

Keep us updated FACE :D