British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   i am going dubai in visiting visa for search of job (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/i-am-going-dubai-visiting-visa-search-job-507705/)

yeamen Jan 20th 2008 7:00 pm

i am going dubai in visiting visa for search of job

first week of Feb2008 i am going Dubai for a visit in search of job,my cousin lives there so i can manage myself to stay with him for a while till i get a job,can anyone tell me or guide me how to search for a job either in dubai or sharjah or abu dabi,i have completed my B.C.A(bachelor of computer application)and also i studied PDWCC(professional diploma in web centric computing)in NIIT for 2 years.my work experience are

1. worked as Data Entry Operator for 1 year in chennai(INDIA)

2. Lived and worked in UK for 3 1/2 years in Retail shop TESCO.there i joined as Customer Assistant and then i was promoted to Team Leader

3. again worked in chennai in a call centre as Technical Support Executive for 11 months(trouble shooting US customer DELL computer through phone hardware warranty support).

if i get a good pay in any field where i am person to learn quickly and very flexible with any environment so guys please tell me quickly so that i can get prepared in advance.if anybody lives in dubai or if they know any particular place or company where i can get job.please mention the address so that i will sure go and see them when i go dubai.
:thumbsup:

The Dean Jan 20th 2008 7:08 pm

Re: i am going dubai in visiting visa for search of job

Originally Posted by yeamen (Post 5815034)
first week of Feb2008 i am going Dubai for a visit in search of job,my cousin lives there so i can manage myself to stay with him for a while till i get a job,can anyone tell me or guide me how to search for a job either in dubai or sharjah or abu dabi,i have completed my B.C.A(bachelor of computer application)and also i studied PDWCC(professional diploma in web centric computing)in NIIT for 2 years.my work experience are

1. worked as Data Entry Operator for 1 year in chennai(INDIA)

2. Lived and worked in UK for 3 1/2 years in Retail shop TESCO.there i joined as Customer Assistant and then i was promoted to Team Leader

3. again worked in chennai in a call centre as Technical Support Executive for 11 months(trouble shooting US customer DELL computer through phone hardware warranty support).

if i get a good pay in any field where i am person to learn quickly and very flexible with any environment so guys please tell me quickly so that i can get prepared in advance.if anybody lives in dubai or if they know any particular place or company where i can get job.please mention the address so that i will sure go and see them when i go dubai.
:thumbsup:

I think you should try to get in touch with the International Agency Making All Temporary Residents Obtain Licences Locally (I.A.M.A.T.R.O.L.L.).

yeamen Jan 20th 2008 7:14 pm

what do u mean by (I.A.M.A.T.R.O.L.L.).

and i have got a list of consultancy address will that really be helpful for me to get a good job?

Eva Jan 20th 2008 7:15 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 5815055)
I think you should try to get in touch with the International Agency Making All Temporary Residents Obtain Licences Locally (I.A.M.A.T.R.O.L.L.).

You said what I was still thinking....

Who are you now......Sandi Shaw?...sorry...its Keira.