Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

I am back (but not in the ME yet!)

I am back (but not in the ME yet!)

Old Dec 19th 2004, 7:39 pm
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all
Default I am back (but not in the ME yet!)

How's everyone?

And the most important question of all:

Who missed me?
Old Dec 20th 2004, 12:47 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am back (but not in the ME yet!)

Aye, we noticed, causing havoc already in the TIO
Old Dec 20th 2004, 1:00 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Am I?
Old Dec 20th 2004, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Oh dear God what have I done to deserve this
Old Dec 20th 2004, 1:53 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
How's everyone?

Who missed me?
Welcome back Dan, where have u been?
Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:16 am
Banned

Thanks, Novita. Been busy with school.

How are things with you?
Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:21 am
Banned

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Oh dear God what have I done to deserve this
Hi DubaiExpat, I missed you too.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:45 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Novita. Been busy with school.

How are things with you?
Lonely without ur company...
Old Dec 20th 2004, 4:00 am
Banned

Oh yeah, that's for sure.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 4:10 am
semarang

Oh yeah, that's for sure.
Sooo, where r u now? Still in Canada or somewhere else?
Old Dec 20th 2004, 4:50 am
Banned

Yes, still. 5 more months to go, and I'll be out of here. Closer to where you are. And maybe on a tour of Arab countries. Who knows.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 6:26 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

How's everyone?

Who missed me?
Hello Dan and welcome back to the forum. How r things with u?

Free Karma to welcome u back to the boards.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 7:23 am
Banned

haha, thanks for the karma, Face81! I think I figured what I should do. Leave and then come back. That way I can get tons of karma.

Things are cool. Enjoying the Christmas vacation right now. Can't wait to move back to the Middle East!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 7:25 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

haha, thanks for the karma, Face81! I think I figured what I should do. Leave and then come back. That way I can get tons of karma.

Things are cool. Enjoying the Christmas vacation right now. Can't wait to move back to the Middle East!
Some more welcome back karma for ya.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 8:06 am
semarang

How's everyone?

Who missed me?
Sent welcome K for u...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.