Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Humour For us all!!!! LOL

Humour For us all!!!! LOL

Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:14 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Humour For us all!!!! LOL

Ok peeps......... lets post a few jokes on here........ TS's pic is wot got me thinking.......... there is so much out there...... hahahaha..... found some really hilarious stuff.

I am sure Shiva will be dead pleased with these first 2 when he gets back here on Monday.......

Windows Scotland Edition:
http://www.splange.freeserve.co.uk/memes/scotwin.txt

Absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!!

Getting ur kilt laundered:

Might not be Scottish, but it was too funny to leave off:

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Humour For us all!!!! LOL

a new one I read this weekend.

Thre men in a pub, an Australian, an Irish man and a Scouser. They all recognise a man sitting by himself in the corner of the pub but can't put a name to the face. After a few drinks they relise that he is Jesus. All three of them decide that sending over a drink each would be the least they could do. SO they Ozzy sends over a pint of Fosters, the Irish man sends a pint of Guinnes and the scouser sends over a pint of bitter. After Jesus has drunk all three he comes over to thank the three men. He shakes the hand of the Ozzy and says thank you. Straight away the Ozzy says "my arthritis has clearend up after 30 years" Jesus then shakes the Irish mans hand and says thank you. Immediately the Irsish man says "my back pain has gone after 10 years!" Jesus then approaches the scouser and the scouser says" don't you dare touch me I am on benifit mate!!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:35 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

"CONVERSATION BETWEEN AMERICAN AND ASIAN"

Asian guy is having his "SNACK" ( bread and jam) when an American man chuckling chewing gum, sits down next to him. The Asian ignores the American who, nevertheless, starts a conversation.

American: "You Asian folks eat the whole bread??"

Asian (in a bad mood): "Of course."

American: (after blowing a huge bubble) "We don't. In the States, we only eat what's inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle it, transform them
into croissants and export them to Asia."

The American has a smirk on his face. The Asia listens in silence.

The American persists: "D'ya eat jelly with the bread??"

Asian : "Of Course."

American: (cracking his gum between his teeth and chuckling). "We don't. In the States we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, then we put all the peels, seeds, and leftovers in containers, recycle them, transform them into jam and export them to Asia ."

The Asian ( pissed of) then asks: "Do you have sex in America?"

American: "Why of course we do", the American says with a big smirk.

Asian : "And what do you do with the condoms once you've used them?"

American: "We throw them away, of course."

Asian : "We don't. In Asia, we put them in a container, recycle them, melt them down into chewing gum and export them to America."

PS:
Just a joke, down bite my head off....
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:36 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

PANDA

A panda walks into a restaurant, sits down, and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead.

As the panda stands up to go, the manager shouts, Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for your sandwich!"

The panda yells back at the manager, "Hey, man, I'm a PANDA! Look it up!"

The manager opens his dictionary and sees the following definition for panda: A tree-dwelling marsupial of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:41 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Benson
a new one I read this weekend.

Thre men in a pub, an Australian, an Irish man and a Scouser. They all recognise a man sitting by himself in the corner of the pub but can't put a name to the face. After a few drinks they relise that he is Jesus. All three of them decide that sending over a drink each would be the least they could do. SO they Ozzy sends over a pint of Fosters, the Irish man sends a pint of Guinnes and the scouser sends over a pint of bitter. After Jesus has drunk all three he comes over to thank the three men. He shakes the hand of the Ozzy and says thank you. Straight away the Ozzy says "my arthritis has clearend up after 30 years" Jesus then shakes the Irish mans hand and says thank you. Immediately the Irsish man says "my back pain has gone after 10 years!" Jesus then approaches the scouser and the scouser says" don't you dare touch me I am on benifit mate!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.............

U will be getting karma from me for that one when I can send out more karma tomorrow!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:44 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by novita77
PANDA

A panda walks into a restaurant, sits down, and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead.

As the panda stands up to go, the manager shouts, Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for your sandwich!"

The panda yells back at the manager, "Hey, man, I'm a PANDA! Look it up!"

The manager opens his dictionary and sees the following definition for panda: A tree-dwelling marsupial of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves.

good 1!....... ok u will be getting karma from me when I can...... remind me tomorrow and I will c if it lets me give u some.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Thanks face, I am new here, (not the UAE) the message board. What is Karma? (is it the stars that appear next to your name? Also when, how and why would you give it to someone?

A man phones his work, "boss, i'm affraid I cant work today"

"why whats wrong with you?"

"Well its tricky", replies the man "I have a problem with my eyes"

"oh dear" replies the boss "what is it? conjunctivitis?"

"not really" replies the man "I just cant see my self working today!"
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:55 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Face81
good 1!....... ok u will be getting karma from me when I can...... remind me tomorrow and I will c if it lets me give u some.
You better send me a.s.a.p, i desperately need some karma!!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:56 pm
semarang

Hi Benson.... welcome abroad...
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:58 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Benson
Thanks face, I am new here, (not the UAE) the message board. What is Karma? (is it the stars that appear next to your name? Also when, how and why would you give it to someone?

A man phones his work, "boss, i'm affraid I cant work today"

"why whats wrong with you?"

"Well its tricky", replies the man "I have a problem with my eyes"

"oh dear" replies the boss "what is it? conjunctivitis?"

"not really" replies the man "I just cant see my self working today!"
just sent u a PM explaining the whole process.........

Novita......used my 24 hr quota......I will have to give u an IOU till I can give u some real karma.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:01 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Benson]Thanks face, I am new here, (not the UAE) the message board. What is Karma? (is it the stars that appear next to your name? Also when, how and why would you give it to someone?

Hi Benson I've no idea what it is either but have pressed the karma button anyway - v funny!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:14 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hi Benson I've no idea what it is either but have pressed the karma button anyway - v funny!!!!

PM'd u with the needed info!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:19 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

This one was called nasty bubgy jump!!

Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:28 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

his ones a remote for the wife or girlfriend - Enjoy ladies!!

Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:35 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
This one was called nasty bubgy jump!!
eeeeuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.