Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How to stop 3 years old boy hitting his friends???

How to stop 3 years old boy hitting his friends???

Old Jan 7th 2005, 6:55 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to stop 3 years old boy hitting his friends???

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
When my daughter was 2, she started to to bite and drew blood so I bit her back and she never did it again!

My two yr old starting smacking us and the word "No" a few times has done the trick!

Horses for courses indeed. I don't smack my Jellybabies now they are too old, but I hv in the past, slapped legs slapped hand...always worked for me
Old Jan 7th 2005, 6:56 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Morning heart

Thanks for ur advice Heart !!

Nice pic by the way ...
I find talking to my kids face to face, calmly works a treat!
Old Jan 7th 2005, 6:59 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Horses for courses indeed. I don't smack my Jellybabies now they are too old, but I hv in the past, slapped legs slapped hand...always worked for me
I dont smack .... Dont believe in it!! I feel there are other methods to deal with children.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:05 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I dont smack .... Dont believe in it!! I feel there are other methods to deal with children.
We are all different but biting is ok then? :scared:

Last edited by Jellybean; Jan 7th 2005 at 7:07 am.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:08 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

We are all different
are u girls going to start bickering about smacking children now??? :scared: :scared:
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:14 am
Banned

are u girls going to start bickering about smacking children now??? :scared: :scared:
No read my edited post Novita pedaphiles and rapists bite, I don't see that smacking is any worse than a bite
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:17 am
Banned

Love the new pics Novita Sam still looks like my neighbour I shall post a pic when I can find one.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:22 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

No read my edited post Novita pedaphiles and rapists bite, I don't see that smacking is any worse than a bite
lol... actually i did smack sam sometime. Did not there to tell my parents in law though because they dead against smacking.

But my mom is fine... she agree that kids need to be discipline now and again ...
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:26 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

lol... actually i did smack sam sometime. Did not there to tell my parents in law though because they dead against smacking.

But my mom is fine... she agree that kids need to be discipline now and again ...

Try to get the kids to hit him back....

You can tell I don't have kids. Good job probably.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:28 am
Banned

Keep an open mind Novita and try not to stress, like I said before my youngest did the scratching thing at school too...I don't scratch by the way, his teacher dealt with it by isolating him, which is an option to try.

You have good judgement Novi and we all want our children to grow up sound and happy....they normally do
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:29 am
Banned

Originally Posted by samireh
Try to get the kids to hit him back....

You can tell I don't have kids. Good job probably.

The quickest way for them to learn though sami....and a good lesson for later in life
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:45 am

We are all different but biting is ok then? :scared:
Yes we are all differant!
Old Jan 8th 2005, 9:07 am
SpeedyDigits

Papillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to behold

Smacking or biting children is evil.

Squirt fairy liquid in their eyes, that'll stop the little buggers fighting
Old Jan 8th 2005, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Papillon

OMG LOL!! I've put some fairy liquid in one of those water guns, the next time I hear bickering I shall just fire away!!!
Old Jan 8th 2005, 9:27 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Papillon

Great u get karma for that one LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.