Saudi family visa

Old Nov 21st 2018, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

Desertstorm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Saudi family visa

Evening all.

I wondered if anyone was familiar with types of family visa from UK to ksa. Have applied for family visa (chose not to go down Iqama route for various reasons) for family and wanted to know if multiple visas can also be issued for this purpose as we would like to visit neighbouring countries during the stay. I hear 6 month , 12 month or 24 month multiple visas are now issued On addition to just single entry visit visa also.

The company ans the visa agent are not being very helpful with application on MOFA so not sure what to select!

Thanks
Old Nov 22nd 2018, 7:17 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saudi family visa

See this link for fees.

http://www.saudi-expatriates.com/2016/10/nationality-wise-new-visit-visa-fee-in-saudiarabia.html?m=1

when you say not being helpful what do you mean? Someone in your HR needs to go online to the MOI website and do the application and pay a small fee, about 25 SAR I think.

You can then track this application on your Absher account. After a few days a number will be issued.

your family member then uses this number at their end to make the actual visa. They will have to get some form of compulsory insurance as well.

it's fairly straightforward.

why aren't you making an Iqama btw?