How much to lease office space for 3 persons at Dubai Internet City

How much to lease office space for 3 persons at Dubai Internet City

Old Jul 3rd 2009, 8:28 am
Just Joined

Drkernel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default leases average for office space at Dubai Internet City

Good Day,

This is my first day at the forums, and I hope I can find someone to help

I'm starting limited liability establishment in the free zone of DIC, and I almost know a lot of the procedures, çurrently I'm putting down the business plan, the company consists of myself and two others, it's in IT consulting industry

my question is about the leases, as part of the budget estimate I need to know how much will cost me (averages) for office spaces at dubai internet city.

note: our consulting business is that kind of business that doesn't require anyone to stay at the office, our resources can have one of two locations:
1st: the customer site, doing implementation
2nd: their home, doing the design, as long as there is internet

so actually the office mainly will be used for me to meet people (expected that I'm the one who will be at their offices for the first year), and it's mandatory so I can get my license to lease a place.

Any pointers?

Regards
Dr.Kernel
Regional Consultant

Last edited by Drkernel; Jul 3rd 2009 at 9:48 am. Reason: adding note
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 11:39 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much to lease office space for 3 persons at Dubai Internet City

ring them and find out, that would be the easiest way, good luck

please remember it is technically illegal to work from home so be careful
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 11:42 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
ring them and find out, that would be the easiest way, good luck

please remember it is technically illegal to work from home so be careful
I tried to call them on their number, someone from company called DU answered, and informed me that it's their line not DIC's. I tried to go through contact us int he website, but it gave me error that there is problem with their mail server. Appreciate if anyone can provide average of numbers there

thanks for the advise, but just wondering, if it's illegal to work from home, why there is virtual office for rent there?!
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 11:55 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Drkernel
I tried to call them on their number, someone from company called DU answered, and informed me that it's their line not DIC's. I tried to go through contact us int he website, but it gave me error that there is problem with their mail server. Appreciate if anyone can provide average of numbers there

thanks for the advise, but just wondering, if it's illegal to work from home, why there is virtual office for rent there?!
I think the virtual offices were marketed for taking your calls when you were overseas etc. Look up office rental space on dubizzle.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

I think the virtual offices were marketed for taking your calls when you were overseas etc. Look up office rental space on dubizzle.
unfortuanatily, dubizzle don't provide anything about DIC leases.

anyone else please can provide some numbers to close my budget estimate?!

Thanks
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 12:18 pm
Concierge

unfortuanatily, dubizzle don't provide anything about DIC leases.

anyone else please can provide some numbers to close my budget estimate?!

Thanks
but they will give you a rough idea until you get off your butt and visit Building 14 to find out the information
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 1:44 pm
Just Joined

but they will give you a rough idea until you get off your butt and visit Building 14 to find out the information
prices at dubai city is totaly different then free zones
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 2:13 pm
Concierge

prices at dubai city is totaly different then free zones
JLT prices are similar, so my DH tells me.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 2:33 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs down Re: How much to lease office space for 3 persons at Dubai Internet City

JLT prices are similar, so my DH tells me.
JLT is what?

well, let me try to make it clearer, what I found is rent per month, while in free zones are per Sq. Ft. or Sq. M., I need to know the range for that, and can't find it, if you can help, please give a number as I searched there and didn't find anything relative

thank you
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 2:45 pm
Concierge

Jumeirah Lake Towers can't think of any other way I can help you, you will just have to wait til tomorrow and visit their offices I am afraid.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 2:46 pm
Just Joined

Jumeirah Lake Towers can't think of any other way I can help you, you will just have to wait til tomorrow and visit their offices I am afraid.

Thanks Blue Cat for your input. I will try to wait for anyone else that may know this piece of info for me

have a nice day
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 2:49 pm
Concierge

Thanks Blue Cat for your input. I will try to wait for anyone else that may know this piece of info for me

have a nice day
you too, hope it all goes well Dr
Old Jul 5th 2009, 11:20 am
Just Joined

you too, hope it all goes well Dr

just got the intel, 200 AED per Sq. Ft.

just for any searcher
Old Jul 5th 2009, 1:35 pm
Concierge

just got the intel, 200 AED per Sq. Ft.

just for any searcher
is that per year? is that good?
Old Jul 5th 2009, 4:04 pm