Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How much for a 1 bedroom appartment...

How much for a 1 bedroom appartment...

Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:19 pm
Banned

naveedinfo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How much for a 1 bedroom appartment...

Originally Posted by The Dean
If that's the RENT, Naveed, what the **** do they cost to buy?????

And do you have to pay extra for the smell of raw sewage..........??
Rent is 55,000 dhs Yearly and Price is 650,000 dhs

Yes around 100 dhs every month for sewage to dubai muncipality
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:21 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by naveedinfo

are there any three bed?? if so how much and how many square feet are they - for rental prices please.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Naveed............

I think you might have just missed the point of my comment by a small whisker....

You left your number so you're obviously an agent.......... not sure you should be touting for business round here............ leave that to Perla.......
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
are there any three bed?? if so how much and how many square feet are they - for rental prices please.
Cat, and all others, for that matter - don't go to International City.

Upon entering, you have to make sure all your jabs are up to date. I needed my stomach pumping out last time I went - and all I'd done was breathe the air...........
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:28 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Cat, and all others, for that matter - don't go to International City.

Upon entering, you have to make sure all your jabs are up to date. I needed my stomach pumping out last time I went - and all I'd done was breathe the air...........
I was up there the other day and thought it looked very nice, I wasn't planning on moving there but curious about rental prices etc. At least it is quiet up there I can hear wagons in my sleep!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:43 pm
Banned

no only studio or one bed
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:45 pm
Banned

Naveed............

I think you might have just missed the point of my comment by a small whisker....

You left your number so you're obviously an agent.......... not sure you should be touting for business round here............ leave that to Perla.......
I dont care what you think or say i am doing my work if you dont like just ignore
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:46 pm
Concierge

I dont care what you think or say i am doing my work if you dont like just ignore
Naveed if you read the rules you will find you aren't allowed to use this board to do your work, but thanks for the information.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

While I have no objection to anyone carrying on their trade. This is not the place to do it. Please use your normal advertising channels
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:54 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oktoberon
While I have no objection to anyone carrying on their trade. This is not the place to do it. Please use your normal advertising channels
can't blame the guy for trying....and I didn't see you all complain about Perla...
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:55 pm
Banned

Naveed if you read the rules you will find you aren't allowed to use this board to do your work, but thanks for the information.
i am not selling anything here so i am not breaking any laws, i have just replied someone who was asking for it, if you go through the messages you will understand yourself
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MataHari
can't blame the guy for trying....and I didn't see you all complain about Perla...
i dont understand why you ppl are thinking that i am trading here? did i say or did i mentioned in my messages that i have something for sale? or i am selling? do just assume it from your mind and say without knowing anything
Old Aug 26th 2007, 4:32 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

i dont understand why you ppl are thinking that i am trading here? did i say or did i mentioned in my messages that i have something for sale? or i am selling? do just assume it from your mind and say without knowing anything
I was sticking up for you...sorry
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

err...then there are some others on here who should be shifting uncomfortably in their seats reading this rule...

MM, xx
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i am not selling anything here so i am not breaking any laws, i have just replied someone who was asking for it, if you go through the messages you will understand yourself
Naveed you total hypocrite....... make that liar.......

Your post (7.45pm) said: "I am doing my work".

Now go away, or I might be tempted to use the treatment ticket touts get on sporting message boreds........

No it's too late....... I can't stop myself now........... go away before it's too late.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.