Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How many of you are planning to

View Poll Results: How many of you are planning to demand a wage increase?
Updating my CV as I type
50.00%
Already asked....and have been told - Tough
25.00%
What raise? - there are dozens in my office working for half my salary
37.50%
Already asked for one - getting it soon
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

How many of you are planning to

Old Aug 31st 2005, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default How many of you are planning to demand a wage increse

to compensate for the increased cost of living?

I will be looking around for another job, find out what I am offered and use that to leverage a wage increase.
So I shall be updating my CV soon .

Last edited by IndieG; Aug 31st 2005 at 3:43 pm.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:31 am
Follow Your Heart

ZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: How many of you are planning to demand a wage increse

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
to compensate for the increased cost of living?

I will be looking around for another job, find out what I am offered and use that to leverage a wage increase.
So I shall be updating my CV soon .
Best of luck Anya...
I just got my new job .. (3weeks ago) and I am in no position to argue..I do get petrol allawance and car though.. .. get yourself over here to Qatar..

ZooZ
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:23 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZooZ
Best of luck Anya...
I just got my new job .. (3weeks ago) and I am in no position to argue..I do get petrol allawance and car though.. .. get yourself over here to Qatar..

ZooZ
Zoo, can i ask where do u work and who u work for?
Yes ... I am in a nosey mood at the moment
Old Sep 1st 2005, 11:54 am
Follow Your Heart

ZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
Zoo, can i ask where do u work and who u work for?
Yes ... I am in a nosey mood at the moment
novi..
no worries, work in Doha itself on a gas job with exxonmobile/qatargas.
ZooZ
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZooZ
Best of luck Anya...

ZooZ
Hello ZooZ,
Thanks for responding - so much for my first attempt at a poll . I didn't look around for another job as my baby was very young - but will start now.

Jammy,
Tried sending you some K but got the message I have spread it around.

Cheers

Last edited by IndieG; Sep 1st 2005 at 2:21 pm.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:34 pm
Follow Your Heart

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Hello ZooZ,
Thanks for responding - so much for my first attempt at a poll . I didn't look around for another job as my baby was very young - but will start now.

Cheers
Hya Anya..
no worries... I shal vote right now.. u see.. every 6 months i ask for a payrise regardless.. so I will be saying yes...