38.89%
22.22%
0%
3+
11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

How many times have u been married

Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:41 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many times have u been married

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I normally play badminton and ride horses, the horses are on my 'to do' list and badminton is way out at DCC and not too enspiring at the moment due to holidays etc.

Horse riding is something that I was into many years ago. I worked in Ringwood at stud / livery yard and had great fun getting up to kit out with long jongs, jodphurs and wax coat ... Mucking out with bear hands then change yards to go hacking across the new forest!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:43 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Your still with your what? Second one I trust! I got shot of the first one some 10 years ago and I even left him with everything, Im sure you know what I mean ... Wheres the point in fighting over toasters and money ... I ask you!

Still with the second, who thought he could have his cake and eat it....well not quite he thought he might like the icing but got caught redhanded so to speak, before he got a bite LOL

The first got everything too, neither could I be bothered fighting over stuff like that...luckily no kiddies, which makes it bit less complicated I think.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:45 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Horse riding is something that I was into many years ago. I worked in Ringwood at stud / livery yard and had great fun getting up to kit out with long jongs, jodphurs and wax coat ... Mucking out with bear hands then change yards to go hacking across the new forest!
I have heard of Ringwood in a far distant memory. I took my exams at Rosewood but worked in Suffolk at Orwell Arena...little known place.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:48 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

I have heard of Ringwood in a far distant memory. I took my exams at Rosewood but worked in Suffolk at Orwell Arena...little known place.

They say horse riding is like riding a bike ... You never forget but I can tell you I wouldnt know how to now! Mucking out, tack and saddle care, grooming and such like wont be a problem.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:50 pm

Still with the second, who thought he could have his cake and eat it....well not quite he thought he might like the icing but got caught redhanded so to speak, before he got a bite LOL

The first got everything too, neither could I be bothered fighting over stuff like that...luckily no kiddies, which makes it bit less complicated I think.

I wouldnt have stuck it! Even if he never got a little bite, once the temptation is there and all!!!

My hubby is an absolute god send, and wouldnt be without him!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:53 pm
Banned

I wouldnt have stuck it! Even if he never got a little bite, once the temptation is there and all!!!

My hubby is an absolute god send, and wouldnt be without him!

Early days yet...we'll see, so far so good but I am a scorpio so it's not gonna be easy. I am happy with the decision I have made...hopefully we will be one of the lucky ones
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:56 pm

[
QUOTE=Jellybean]Early days yet...we'll see, so far so good but I am a scorpio so it's not gonna be easy. I am happy with the decision I have made...hopefully we will be one of the lucky ones
[/QUOTE]

Early days?? Yes I know a scopio very well .... My mother! They have stings in the tail and Im on about Scorpians , not mothers!!:scared:
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:58 pm
Banned

They say horse riding is like riding a bike ... You never forget but I can tell you I wouldnt know how to now! Mucking out, tack and saddle care, grooming and such like wont be a problem.

I started back in Feb whilst in Jakarta, broke my nose in the first half an hour. I hadn't been on a horse for 9 years since having first child, I was so unfit for riding. I stayed on the damn thing but didn't get on it again, bit off more than I could chew BUT still went back the next day and got on an ex-racehorse from Singapore!!! Glutton for punishment
Old Nov 19th 2004, 7:09 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

I started back in Feb whilst in Jakarta, broke my nose in the first half an hour. I hadn't been on a horse for 9 years since having first child, I was so unfit for riding. I stayed on the damn thing but didn't get on it again, bit off more than I could chew BUT still went back the next day and got on an ex-racehorse from Singapore!!! Glutton for punishment
try riding an ex police horse!!!! and the ntry making the XXXXX jump!!! scary...

been engaged twice.. got the diamonds back from the first one but the second one kept them so I kept the XBox, ipod, 50 DVD's, and the watch.... next one is pre nuptial even in the engagement....

I am not bitter or twisted... just twisted.... heh heh
Old Nov 20th 2004, 8:15 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Not that extinct TS just ask my hubby ..... I dont have expensive taste at all in any thing really!!!
Ok Heart I surrender............
Old Nov 20th 2004, 8:22 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Ok - on the second marriage - first one lasted 5 yrs , unfortunately 2 kids - very messy - not on my account I may add.

Mrs Speak is a different kettle of fish... not that she has anything to do with fish.

So happily married - with 4 sprogs!!

No prenuptials necessary as 1st wife got the lot!!