22.22%
0%
3+
11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

How many times have u been married

Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:35 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default How many times have u been married

Heres a wee customer survey for everyone.

Count the number of times u and your Mrs or Mr , vote once for each of you!!

It is a private poll - so no names will show!!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How many times have u been married

Originally Posted by Truth Speak

So where's the poll TS? Off to do the dinner then get my glad rags on. See you later.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:38 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bugger - it didn't work - just vote for yourselves - the multi vote option is caput!!

TS
Old Nov 19th 2004, 9:28 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

i have voted.... and my kind seem to be in the majority
Old Nov 19th 2004, 10:12 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Been Engaged 5 times, but never could never go through with it.
Clearly i have commitment issues ! :scared:
Old Nov 19th 2004, 10:17 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
clearly! :scared: :scared: But u r still alot braver than many of us.

hahahahahah
Old Nov 19th 2004, 12:59 pm
Premium Member

Been Engaged 5 times, but never could never go through with it.
No - just a good old fashion case of common sense!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:01 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

No - just a good old fashion case of common sense!
You wouldnt say that if you knew how much Mappin&Webb have taken off me over ther years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ouch!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:03 pm
Premium Member

You wouldnt say that if you knew how much Mappin&Webb have taken off me over ther years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ouch!
M & W - a jewellers I think - thats the cheap side of getting married JD - believe me!!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:04 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

M & W - a jewellers I think - thats the cheap side of getting married JD - believe me!!
LOL he's right JD ask my hubby...and I am cheap compared to most
Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:06 pm
Up in the air

well i cant wait to grow old a bitter and lonely old man............with a load of money!!!!! yeay!!!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:10 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

well i cant wait to grow old a bitter and lonely old man............with a load of money!!!!! yeay!!!
I don't think so JD you are way too nice
Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:15 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I don't think so JD you are way too nice
If i could karma you i would, but it wont let me.

ill make sure you get it !
Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:16 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean
LOL he's right JD ask my hubby...and I am cheap compared to most
Excellent....................I need to find a cheap woman... hhmmmmm
Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:31 pm
Premium Member

Excellent....................I need to find a cheap woman... hhmmmmm
an extinct species!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.