Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How many more Malls

How many more Malls

Old Jul 4th 2006, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute
Default How many more Malls

In Doha??

Hubby has found four for me already, and am exhausted thinking about walking round them all!!
Malt, he found the Hyatt and thought it was fab, Landmark too.
Now he is searching for some cheapie sunglasses but can only find expensive ones (he says) lol
Bet he is looking at designer ones.

20 days to go Malt/Novita & I will be out there joining him.
Eldest has just passed his driving test today, hello Independance, goodbye my car.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many more Malls

Can I be the person to coin the phrase Doha Donna?

As that place evolves, and there are more mall-hoppers, you'll need to have something to call them!!

Originally Posted by Rascal
In Doha??

Hubby has found four for me already, and am exhausted thinking about walking round them all!!
Malt, he found the Hyatt and thought it was fab, Landmark too.
Now he is searching for some cheapie sunglasses but can only find expensive ones (he says) lol
Bet he is looking at designer ones.

20 days to go Malt/Novita & I will be out there joining him.
Eldest has just passed his driving test today, hello Independance, goodbye my car.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

LOL

All I can see of the pixs he has sent is construction, construction and more construction.
Malteser tells me there is another Mall being build too soon
I am never gonna get round them all, what can a woman do??
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Mellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to behold

All I know, its a beggar of a job getting to any of the malls at the moment. What the heck were they thinking this week? They pulled up another roundabout on the way to hyatt. It used to take me the length of one 'James' song to get there from my house........now I have to take the opposite direction, turn back, go round.........etc etc etc.......just to go get a starbucks!

whats the world coming to? us expat wives have hard enough lives already!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:53 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mellie66
It used to take me the length of one 'James' song to get there from my house........now I have to take the opposite direction, turn back, go round.........etc etc etc.......just to go get a starbucks!

Ah a woman who tells the time in James songs.

D'ya think it'll take over from Hours/Minutes/Seconds....

A real Doha Damsel in Distress!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

All I know, its a beggar of a job getting to any of the malls at the moment. What the heck were they thinking this week? They pulled up another roundabout on the way to hyatt. It used to take me the length of one 'James' song to get there from my house........now I have to take the opposite direction, turn back, go round.........etc etc etc.......just to go get a starbucks!

I know, and I am not even there yet.
Just so many shops and souqs etc, how am I going to get round them all?? Lol
I can see it being a tough life out there.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

Mellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to behold

MJC, my life has been like many a James song...........

And Im NO Damsel and certainly not one in distress.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:15 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

MJC, my life has been like many a James song...........

And Im NO Damsel and certainly not one in distress.
On the other hand mine is certainly in distress.......try entertaining 3 kids in a Doha summer...........GGGrrrrr driving me nuts AARRGGHHH!!!

Rascal Malls are NEVER enough hunni.....
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

Oh these Doha Donna's with their 4X4's, and their battle-cry: THE MALL IS NOT ENOUGH.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:46 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BurpusMe
Oh these Doha Donna's with their 4X4's, and their battle-cry: THE MALL IS NOT ENOUGH.
Jealous BurpusMe.......

Oh and we call ourselves Doha Damsels by the way.....
Old Jul 4th 2006, 3:10 pm
Bishop John MightBe

MightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond repute

Blessed are the Mall keepers.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 3:12 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by MightBe
Blessed are the Mall keepers.
Yup............
Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Reluctant Doha Donna
...we call ourselves Doha Damsels...
Not anymore Donna!!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 6:36 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by BurpusMe
Not anymore Donna!!
Stop editing me plss...
Old Jul 5th 2006, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

You're right Malteser, never enough Malls for us women eh??
I may get blisters walking them though.

Can be round the malls in NZ in 30 mins flat! & they are all full of the SAME shops!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.