Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How long can I leave a Saudi registered car in UAE?

How long can I leave a Saudi registered car in UAE?

Old Mar 10th 2012, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

ksa4100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How long can I leave a Saudi registered car in UAE?

I have been told its pretty easy to take a Saudi registered car to UAE if you own it without financing against it. I would like to know, how long can I leave it there without getting into trouble with the law. I have asked around in my office but nobody seems to know how long I can leave a Saudi registered car in the UAE. Does anyone know the answer? Thanks.
Old Mar 12th 2012, 5:30 pm
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice
Default Re: How long can I leave a Saudi registered car in UAE?

until you need to renew rta (or however it called in saudi) in saudi. A friend of mine is Saudi and he bring the Car every year for renewing thats it!
Only make sure that your front window isnt over 35% tinted!
Ah and you need to pay your traffic fines before you can bring the car out of UAE again!