Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How large are the Company provided apts in Dubai

How large are the Company provided apts in Dubai

Old Nov 30th 2004, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

Joulian is on a distinguished road
Default How large are the Company provided apts in Dubai

Hi i was wandering how large the apts ( squftage) are the apts that the companys that hire usually?

if anyone has pics that would be great and also maybe about how much.

and what side or part of Dubai do you want and not want to live in?
Old Dec 1st 2004, 4:29 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: How large are the Company provided apts in Dubai

Originally Posted by Joulian
Hi i was wandering how large the apts ( squftage) are the apts that the companys that hire usually?

if anyone has pics that would be great and also maybe about how much.

and what side or part of Dubai do you want and not want to live in?
Depends on salary.

hmm so ho much are you goin to pay me for pictures of the appartments then?
Old Dec 1st 2004, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Do you know how much your company will give you as rental income? Avoid Karama and Deira, the apartments along Sheikh zayed Motorway are the priciest
Old Dec 1st 2004, 4:44 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Do you know how much your company will give you as rental income? Avoid Karama and Deira, the apartments along Sheikh zayed Motorway are the priciest

DOn't know not gotten a job yet i am about a semester away from applying.

I gues this brings me to my next question ( i mite have to start a new thread) How long will it take for me to find a job ( average) and should i take the first one and how long will it take me once i get the job to get everything to get to Dubai. I mean its not like U get the job and the next day ur on the way... the paper work and all how long does that take?

Thanks

Clyde
Old Dec 1st 2004, 6:18 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

DOn't know not gotten a job yet i am about a semester away from applying.

I gues this brings me to my next question ( i mite have to start a new thread) How long will it take for me to find a job ( average) and should i take the first one and how long will it take me once i get the job to get everything to get to Dubai. I mean its not like U get the job and the next day ur on the way... the paper work and all how long does that take?

Thanks

Clyde
Clyde.

all of these questions have been answered in numerous previous threads and posts. go and have a good read, check the FAQ's as well.

all of this is on the site.

( i mite have to start a new thread) word of advice, use proper spellings in emails and letters!!! my boss would put any correspondance straight into the bin if might had been spelt mite!!

all of this is answered in the previous threads, go and have a good look.

cheers...
Old Dec 1st 2004, 9:08 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Clyde.

all of these questions have been answered in numerous previous threads and posts. go and have a good read, check the FAQ's as well.

all of this is on the site.

( i mite have to start a new thread) word of advice, use proper spellings in emails and letters!!! my boss would put any correspondance straight into the bin if might had been spelt mite!!

all of this is answered in the previous threads, go and have a good look.

cheers...

Ok thanks

ya i have gotten pretty use to Internet shortcuts on my spelling or just laziness in some cases

I do that with Mite and lite and fone and etc....

I ll make sure not to do that when it comes to stuff like job appz. etc...

thanks for the advice....

and i ll check the Faq too.
Old Dec 1st 2004, 11:50 am
The 5th Amendment

Ok thanks

ya i have gotten pretty use to Internet shortcuts on my spelling or just laziness in some cases

I do that with Mite and lite and fone and etc....

I ll make sure not to do that when it comes to stuff like job appz. etc...

thanks for the advice....

and i ll check the Faq too.
anyways, have a good look and then do shout if there is anything else. It is not being unfriendly or anything likethat but these Q's are here and that uis why the FAQ's were done.

anyway, busy at work.
Old Dec 1st 2004, 1:30 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
anyways, have a good look and then do shout if there is anything else. It is not being unfriendly or anything likethat but these Q's are here and that uis why the FAQ's were done.

anyway, busy at work.
JC - U r so masterful
Old Dec 1st 2004, 6:27 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
JC - U r so masterful
and u look so cute in red...
Old Dec 1st 2004, 7:10 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Busy...at work...in the same sentence?

Oh yeah, while at uni, must have some sort of industry liaison person that'll have contacts, info, advice and lecturers, if there any good and still in the industries, would have info/contacts....ask them.