Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How do i get to dubai?

How do i get to dubai?

Old Nov 19th 2008, 9:24 am
Just Joined

Trini30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How do i get to dubai?

I am currently studying for my Comptia A+ and my MCDST, i am very interested working in dubai, although i am considering getting my CCNA before. However what you you guys recommend ? and what's the initial steps?

Cheers
Old Nov 19th 2008, 9:26 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do i get to dubai?

Originally Posted by Trini30
I am currently studying for my Comptia A+ and my MCDST, i am very interested working in dubai, although i am considering getting my CCNA before. However what you you guys recommend ? and what's the initial steps?

Cheers
Uhoh, acronym overload....

Can you give us a clue as to your industry?
Old Nov 19th 2008, 9:28 am
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers
Travel agent then airport
Old Nov 19th 2008, 9:30 am
Just Joined

Trini30 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry!!! the industry i'm trying to enter is IT, but i dont know wether i would get out there without a degree?
Old Nov 19th 2008, 9:53 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

sorry!!! the industry i'm trying to enter is IT, but i dont know wether i would get out there without a degree?
Unlikely, as there are hundreds of east asians, with degrees that would accept less money than you....
Old Nov 19th 2008, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

angel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really nice

yeah your best getting a degree as its vertually impossible to get a job anywhere out here without one.. good luck
Old Nov 19th 2008, 11:01 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers
Are you for real? Do you honestly expect us to know what on earth you are talking about? Finish your education, get a university degree and then try writing here again.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

expat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Go southeast of the M1..
Old Nov 19th 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expat.brat
Go southeast of the M1..
Qualify for the European golf tour (too late now i think) or enter some of the open tournaments and qualify for the 'race to dubai'.

(poorest named golf tournament EVER).
Old Nov 19th 2008, 3:33 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Get on some airlines website for eg. www.emirates.com
Click "book a flight"
Type in your city, then make sure the area where it says "destination" should read "Dubai, United Arab Emirates"
Purchase the ticket.
Show up at the airport, 2 hours before your flight. Board the flight. Enjoy the in-flight entertainment. Load up on booze and make sure to keep ur seatbelt fastened.
That's a good way to get to Dubai, i thinks!
Old Nov 19th 2008, 3:58 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Fly to the mog. Get a gun and a peddle boat from a gollygolly man and set sail.

Approach a big tanker. Fire a warning shot across the bows.

The tanker big dipper will stop the ship. Board the ship. Threaten to kill everyone unless they free bobby sands and then order the ship on a north westerly. You will get shot at in the straights of hormuz, but eventually you'll run aground in michael shoemakers island on the world. Then, you have made it.

Good luck
Old Nov 19th 2008, 4:00 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by commander
Fly to the mog. Get a gun and a peddle boat from a gollygolly man and set sail.

Approach a big tanker. Fire a warning shot across the bows.

The tanker big dipper will stop the ship. Board the ship. Threaten to kill everyone unless they free bobby sands and then order the ship on a north westerly. You will get shot at in the straights of hormuz, but eventually you'll run aground in michael shoemakers island on the world. Then, you have made it.

Good luck
Think my way's easier...!
Old Nov 19th 2008, 4:19 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
You might want to look at Etihad's website...and some of the other airlines...don't expect too much though as the pay for what you do there is usually less here but you never know.

PM if you see anything you like as my gf works in recruitment.

N.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 4:21 pm
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
You might want to look at Etihad's website...and some of the other airlines...don't expect too much though as the pay for what you do there is usually less here but you never know.

PM if you see anything you like as my gf works in recruitment.

N.
I knew it had to be thru an airlines website.... just knew it!