Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Housing near Jebel Ali

Housing near Jebel Ali

Old Mar 12th 2006, 1:45 pm
Just Joined

vista-man is a jewel in the roughvista-man is a jewel in the roughvista-man is a jewel in the roughvista-man is a jewel in the rough
Default Housing near Jebel Ali

Hi all
Can anyone make a suggestion a suitable housing/apartment complex within reasonable reach of Jebel Ali Free Zone?

As is the case of zillion others, I am considering a move to Dubai...

cheers
Old Mar 12th 2006, 5:42 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Housing near Jebel Ali

Hi there, there is a housing complex in jebel ali village - can't think of the name right now or if you are looking for an apartment then the Greens isn't too far away. But I suppose if you are working in free zone then any on the new developments would be with "easy" reach - ie meadows, springs, lakes, green community etc
Old Mar 13th 2006, 3:39 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

The Gardens, The Green Community (which is lovely and not to be confused with The Greens which is a separate apartment area in Emirate Hills), The Marina, Jumeriah Beach Residence (not yet finished, should me by September, hopefully) and as FD mentioned, the Emirates Hills area comprising of The Springs, Meadows, Jumeriah Islands and the Greens.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:15 am
Just Joined

vista-man is a jewel in the roughvista-man is a jewel in the roughvista-man is a jewel in the roughvista-man is a jewel in the rough

Thanks FD and Zannie,
May I ask you a follow up question: what is the average annual cost to send your kid to a decent international (primary) school?
Old Mar 13th 2006, 1:27 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vista-man
Thanks FD and Zannie,
May I ask you a follow up question: what is the average annual cost to send your kid to a decent international (primary) school?
It ranges school to school but most are in the bracket of 23,000 - 30,0000 (obviously depends which year of course) Mine is in year 4 and I think its about 27,000