House advice!

Old Feb 14th 2005, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default House advice!

We've finally narrowed down the choices of where we want to buy to between Arabian Ranches and Jumeirah Islands. We plan to take the plunge soon :scared: but does anyone have any bad stories they have heard of either places? I know there are a few people here that work in the real estate business, perhaps they could shed light on both places.
Also, which development is going to be more favourable and why and things like that.
I don't want to go on analmums.com to ask, they are so scary :scared:
Old Feb 14th 2005, 1:32 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: House advice!

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
We've finally narrowed down the choices of where we want to buy to between Arabian Ranches and Jumeirah Islands. We plan to take the plunge soon :scared: but does anyone have any bad stories they have heard of either places? I know there are a few people here that work in the real estate business, perhaps they could shed light on both places.
Also, which development is going to be more favourable and why and things like that.
I don't want to go on analmums.com to ask, they are so scary :scared:

jumeirah islands! skip the ranches......... its in the middle of nowhere for now, but soon u shall be surounded by the vast Dubai Land.

besides that, there is no mobile phone reception at the ranches and there is a major fly problem in the area. The islands in a much better location.... right by the hills and just off SZR by Junction 5.

I vote for the islands!
Old Feb 14th 2005, 2:05 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
jumeirah islands! skip the ranches......... its in the middle of nowhere for now, but soon u shall be surounded by the vast Dubai Land.

besides that, there is no mobile phone reception at the ranches and there is a major fly problem in the area. The islands in a much better location.... right by the hills and just off SZR by Junction 5.

I vote for the islands!

Hi Face how are you, sorry the weddings cancelled but at least that leaves me free to go our tonight Good info. is that fact about mobile reception - big minus point to moving there What would we do without them
Old Feb 14th 2005, 5:34 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hi Face how are you, sorry the weddings cancelled but at least that leaves me free to go our tonight. Good info. is that fact about mobile reception - big minus point to moving there. What would we do without them
Hi FD....... Am fine thanks..... Happy Valentines Day!

I am too young to be tied down anyway. heh heh

Mobile phone reception is crap there and besides that, would u want to be surrounded by the Worlds largest theme park? Think of the traffic and noise the will develop in the area thanks to Dubai Land. :scared:

have a good one.