Hotels in Dubai

Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:43 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hotels in Dubai

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
where is it BC...and why is it so cheap??

MM, xx
www.arabianparkhoteldubai.com
Old Jun 4th 2007, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

rdan0209 is just really nicerdan0209 is just really nicerdan0209 is just really nicerdan0209 is just really nicerdan0209 is just really nicerdan0209 is just really nicerdan0209 is just really nicerdan0209 is just really nice

Is the 100usd per person?
The list I gave was pretty much what the agents offer.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:49 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rdan0209
Is the 100usd per person?
The list I gave was pretty much what the agents offer.
100 for a single and 136 I think for a double. E mail them and ask. Any probs let me know my friend works there.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

rdan0209 is just really nicerdan0209 is just really nicerdan0209 is just really nicerdan0209 is just really nicerdan0209 is just really nicerdan0209 is just really nicerdan0209 is just really nicerdan0209 is just really nice

Hi all
I have narrowed down (somewhat) potential hotels-will be in Dubai from the 22 to 25 July.
Options are as follows (wife incl-we don't drink alcohol):
1) Arabian Park Hotel :$US 153(incl all meals, soft drinks, beach transfers, pool access, unlimited room internet access[own pc])
2) Hilton Jumeirah Beach: $US134(room only)
3) Villa Rotana Suites: $US160(incl breakfast)
4) Arabian courtyard:$US91(room only)

We will be in Abu Dhabi from the 19th to 21 so potentially there we could be either at the Hilton or Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers. With the latter the option is of course to purchase their rewards card(think it cost AED750 with a 250 dhir meal voucher allowing you 50% off food bills and 15% off drinks).
We don't mind eating outside of the hotel but I guess location does play a role.

Please advise urgently:-).

thanks
Old Jun 27th 2007, 9:47 am
Concierge

Hi all
I have narrowed down (somewhat) potential hotels-will be in Dubai from the 22 to 25 July.
Options are as follows (wife incl-we don't drink alcohol):
1) Arabian Park Hotel :$US 153(incl all meals, soft drinks, beach transfers, pool access, unlimited room internet access[own pc])
2) Hilton Jumeirah Beach: $US134(room only)
3) Villa Rotana Suites: $US160(incl breakfast)
4) Arabian courtyard:$US91(room only)

We will be in Abu Dhabi from the 19th to 21 so potentially there we could be either at the Hilton or Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers. With the latter the option is of course to purchase their rewards card(think it cost AED750 with a 250 dhir meal voucher allowing you 50% off food bills and 15% off drinks).
We don't mind eating outside of the hotel but I guess location does play a role.

Please advise urgently:-).

thanks
Hilton is nice on the beach, good food not too expensive.

Arabian Park is in town, great for site seeing, nice pool area, rooms smallish but brand new place.

do you want to site see or beach it???

the other two aren't that good
Old Jun 27th 2007, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Bit of both actually,,,
Not too fussy as we'll prob do the beach bit in Abu dhabi anyway.
How much of trek to the beach is it from Arabian Park?
Hilton is 5* admittedly vs the 3* of Arabian?
I know wife will want to be close to the shopping attractions(souks etc) so maybe that should be the lead?
Old Jun 27th 2007, 9:59 am
Concierge

Bit of both actually,,,
Not too fussy as we'll prob do the beach bit in Abu dhabi anyway.
How much of trek to the beach is it from Arabian Park?
Hilton is 5* admittedly vs the 3* of Arabian?
I know wife will want to be close to the shopping attractions(souks etc) so maybe that should be the lead?
I would take Arabian Park, it is owned by Wafi City (www.waficity.com) one of the best malls around if you ask me. There are shuttle buses from the hotel to the mall every 30 minutes. I think they have an agreement with a beach club. Send me your e mail ID and I will get in touch with them and find out. I think I may be able to get you an extra discount too.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I would take Arabian Park, it is owned by Wafi City (www.waficity.com) one of the best malls around if you ask me.
oh i hate Wafi, BC...i think it's ugly and souless somehow...

I'd stay in the Hilton, personally...it's got a fab Italian restaurant there too!

MM, xx
Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

I would take Arabian Park, it is owned by Wafi City (www.waficity.com) one of the best malls around if you ask me. There are shuttle buses from the hotel to the mall every 30 minutes. I think they have an agreement with a beach club. Send me your e mail ID and I will get in touch with them and find out. I think I may be able to get you an extra discount too.
Thanks BC!
I'll drop you a PM :-).
Not too much construction there? Some reviews touched on this and the room size (not too big a concern as we'll be out mostly).
Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:09 am
Concierge

Thanks BC!
I'll drop you a PM :-).
Not too much construction there? Some reviews touched on this and the room size (not too big a concern as we'll be out mostly).
lot of construction there I am afraid, but where isn't there construction. I use the Hilton alot but if you are wanting to do the tourist things, museum etc, souks it is a good drive from the Hilton into town. And the traffic!!

MM I got a voucher for dinner in there that is going to run out soon, let's do it!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

lot of construction there I am afraid, but where isn't there construction. I use the Hilton alot but if you are wanting to do the tourist things, museum etc, souks it is a good drive from the Hilton into town. And the traffic!!

MM I got a voucher for dinner in there that is going to run out soon, let's do it!
oh for Bice?? defo, just tell me when...

MM, xx
Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Ok,,,another option is Hilton Dubai Creek?
Any feelings?
Based on above, Arabian park closest to touristy souks etc for wife?
Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:15 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh for Bice?? defo, just tell me when...

MM, xx

I just checked and it is lunch and bugger it runs out on 1st of July!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok,,,another option is Hilton Dubai Creek?
Any feelings?
Based on above, Arabian park closest to touristy souks etc for wife?
well, Hilton is on the beach which is a huge plus...and it's near(ish) to two big shopping malls (Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Batuta), Gold and Diamond Park (better than the souk if you're looking for jewellery), Dubai Marina, Wild Wadi and the Madinat (lots of great restaurants, bars etc, rip off shops but a must visit). Depends what you want to do during your stay i guess...

Doh, and i reread your post...Hilton Dubai creek is near all the souks etc, has Gordon Ramsey's fab restaurant Verre...but it's the wrong side of the bridges as far as i'm concerned, lol...

MM, xx

Last edited by Madam Medusa; Jun 27th 2007 at 10:21 am.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I just checked and it is lunch and bugger it runs out on 1st of July!
i dunno, you tease...getting me all excited only to let me down in the next breath...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.