Hotel Taxis

Old Sep 27th 2005, 5:35 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hotel Taxis

Grrr..... *wails and nashes teeth vividly*

What's with the increase of compulsary hotel taxis at some mid level hotels. Movenpick, Traders, Chelsea and others - all have "metered" hotel taxis. Yeah - metered alright, but racked up compared to a real taxi.

Also, real taxis tend to (sometimes!) know where they are going.

If I want to take a normal taxi - I should be allowed to take one! Not have to use your expensive and a bit crap "luxury" cars to make you more of a profit.

Grrr.....
Old Sep 27th 2005, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hotel Taxis

Surely all you have to do is walk 10 yards away from the hotel and wait for a "proper" taxi to go past?
Old Sep 27th 2005, 11:22 am
Follow Your Heart

ZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hotel Taxis

I wish I could do this in Doha.. although Taxis are very cheap... IT TAKES ME 20MIN ON AVERAGE TO FIND ONE ...
yesterday I waited for 30min outside our office on a very busy road....
Old Sep 27th 2005, 11:31 am