hospital thoughts

Old Jan 26th 2006, 2:40 am
Just Joined

stuchil has much to be proud ofstuchil has much to be proud ofstuchil has much to be proud ofstuchil has much to be proud ofstuchil has much to be proud ofstuchil has much to be proud ofstuchil has much to be proud ofstuchil has much to be proud ofstuchil has much to be proud ofstuchil has much to be proud ofstuchil has much to be proud of
Default hospital thoughts

We've been out here only a couple of months so still very new to much of the set-up. We've got a place in mirdif, but now my wife thinks she might be pregnant, looking for recommenedations for doctors etc.

cheers
Old Jan 26th 2006, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

trailingspouse has a brilliant futuretrailingspouse has a brilliant futuretrailingspouse has a brilliant futuretrailingspouse has a brilliant futuretrailingspouse has a brilliant futuretrailingspouse has a brilliant future
Default Re: hospital thoughts

Originally Posted by stuchil
We've been out here only a couple of months so still very new to much of the set-up. We've got a place in mirdif, but now my wife thinks she might be pregnant, looking for recommenedations for doctors etc.

cheers
I suggest you post this question on www.expatmum.com There are oodles of women there who will be happy to share their experiences with you. Despite the name, men do post questions there from time to time.
Old Jan 26th 2006, 5:48 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

cheers

Find a chemist......... They do several kinds of pregnanct tests, that are reasonable in price.

Do you have medical insurance? Check to see what is included in the med package as you may find the maternity may be covered..... Good luck
Old Jan 26th 2006, 10:24 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

cheers

The Best are the Gov. Hospitals, call the Rashid Hospital which is near Hamriya Port.

If she has the UAE resident visa so that means she obviously has the Gov. Health Card.

Use it for Rashid Hospital with Only a addtional Fees of 50/aed for the first visit.

UAE gov. hospital such as Rashid hospital has one of THE BEST practioners in the whole of the country, I , my mom and people i know visited Private reputed hospitals (dont wanna mention names) and our Ratings are -Zero.

A friends mother has been diagnosed with cancer from Germany and now she is getting treatment from Rashid Hopsital. Consdering she is coming from Germany and SHE says the Doctors were Excellent, So do i mention more?

and PS. I donot give advice in the expatmumble site.
Old Jan 26th 2006, 12:24 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
and PS. I donot give advice in the expatmumble site.
Glad to hear it!!
Old Jan 26th 2006, 1:39 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I donot give advice in the expatmumble site.

Is that because you have been repeatedly banned by any chance ????
Old Jan 26th 2006, 1:42 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Is that because you have been repeatedly banned by any chance ????

I told them 1+1=11 but they just dont understand!
Old Jan 28th 2006, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

cheers
Do you have insurance?

Even if you have health insurance get a health card right away and register at either Al Wasl Hospital or Dubai Hospital (NOT Rashid Hospital - CN your information is incorrect). Al Wasl Hospital is supposed to have the best neo natal care in the UAE, god forbid if the baby is a preemie.

If you have insurance I would recommend Dr Vici Robertson at the American Hospital.

If you require any specific info please feel free to ask.

IG
Old Jan 28th 2006, 6:30 am
Banned

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Do you have insurance?

Even if you have health insurance get a health card right away and register at either Al Wasl Hospital or Dubai Hospital
Its NOT him actually its His wife who is Pregnant.

I have health insurance, Once I went to the (best private hospital) with a leg injury from football, as i walked into the room of the Family Doctor walking on one Leg (use your imagination and u can get the picture)

And the First thing the Doctor asked me so What Is your Problem?

I replied: I think i have a fracture on my leg!

and he gave me a Panadol, and said rub deep heat twice a day.

(NOT Rashid Hospital - CN your information is incorrect). Al Wasl Hospital is supposed to have the best neo natal care in the UAE, god forbid if the baby is a preemie.

If you have insurance I would recommend Dr Vici Robertson at the American Hospital.

If you require any specific info please feel free to ask.

IG

Rashid Hospital is funded Heavily by the Oil Rich Gov. and simply becoz its used mainly by UAE citizens. (90%) (i understand why u didnt recomend it)

My grandmom went sick and was completely Bed Ridden, Rashid Hospital Provided her with a Bed and a Nurse to look after her all the time for Two months and when she was discharged The director of the Hospital would call every second day to check on her Personelly.

NB. I wouldn't go to any American or British doctors here even for free! If they are Good then why the Hell they are here?
Old Jan 28th 2006, 6:48 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Its NOT him actually its His wife who is Pregnant.

We don't know if Stuchil' wife is pregnant!

NB. I wouldn't go to any American or British doctors here even for free! If they are Good then why the Hell they are here?

I guess then if you were at deaths door and you had the option of an american or British doctor ... You would be seen by either... ?? We have private medical cover with the American Hosptial and have had no complaints from any nationality of Doctor that gave care... Accept a Russian who couldnt speak a proper word of English.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 6:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I guess then if you were at deaths door and you had the option of an american or British doctor ... You would be seen by either... ?? .

ok in that case i wouldn't even mind to be seen by a Vet!!!
Old Jan 28th 2006, 6:55 am

ok in that case i wouldn't even mind to be seen by a Vet!!!

Two choices then... Either be cremated or get put in a bag and put in a dumpster!!!

Those choice of words are rather racist!!!
Old Jan 28th 2006, 7:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Two choices then... Either be cremated or get put in a bag and put in a dumpster!!!

Those choice of words are rather racist!!!

Duhh... what the hell! let him go to where he wants or affords to take his wife! i dont give a toss.

now i understand why ppl moan about dubai!
Old Jan 28th 2006, 9:05 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Just like any other expats living abroad.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by novita77
Just like any other expats living abroad.

What do you mean 'Just like any other expat'? I don't care who I see as long as they can conduct themselves well with good bed side manners!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.