The hose pipe??

Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

lofty1 has a spectacular aura aboutlofty1 has a spectacular aura aboutlofty1 has a spectacular aura about
Default The hose pipe??

Given i'm in Dubai I wasn't suprised to see the 'hose pipe' adjacent to me when i'm doing some of my best work.

However, i have now experienced toilets where there is ONLY the hose pipe! Luckily i realised this in time and have managed to delay my plans.

Is it a case of carrying small packs of tissue with you at all times? I'm not ready to shove a communal hose pipe in a bodily cavity yet!

Hose pipes - please discuss.........
Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The hose pipe??

Originally Posted by lofty1
Given i'm in Dubai I wasn't suprised to see the 'hose pipe' adjacent to me when i'm doing some of my best work.

However, i have now experienced toilets where there is ONLY the hose pipe! Luckily i realised this in time and have managed to delay my plans.

Is it a case of carrying small packs of tissue with you at all times? I'm not ready to shove a communal hose pipe in a bodily cavity yet!

lmao lofty...it took me a looooong time to work out what these hosepipes were for...!!! can't help with your predicament, i've never come across a hosepipe-only loo, so never thought about it...

MM, xx
Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:37 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
lmao lofty...it took me a looooong time to work out what these hosepipes were for...!!! can't help with your predicament, i've never come across a hosepipe-only loo, so never thought about it...

MM, xx
I've never seen one either, just the hole in the floor type... and they're not hose pipes... they are swishy things.
Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:43 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

easy to give your feet a quick rinse after going to the beach...
not sure about the only hose pipe....do you mean the French type hole in the ground, or just that there is no paper....
Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:07 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not ready to shove a communal hose pipe in a bodily cavity yet!
Do you wear disposable gloves when you go into the toilet? Or do you just not touch anything at all with any part of your body?

Mate, by simply closing and locking the door of the bog, you're coming into contact with more traces of other people's pee and poo than you will by using the arse blaster. The whole point is that you *don't* shove the pipe into your bum, you hold it away and let the water pressure clean your ring. The only thing that's touching your body is water.

Think about it - if you use paper, then you've got to shove your hand right up your crack in between taking clean sheets. Inevitably, no matter how careful you are, there are going to be invisible poo traces all over the average bog roll dispenser. If you use the gun, on the other hand, your hands don't have to go anywhere near the target area.

Personally, I think the hoses are great - much more hygienic than paper, and there's never any danger of push-through due to cheap bog roll. The arse gun is definitely one of the benefits of life in Dubai, and I genuinely miss it when I'm out of the country and have to use paper again.

Last edited by Eeyore; Dec 13th 2007 at 8:11 pm.
Old Dec 13th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarethR
Do you wear disposable gloves when you go into the toilet? Or do you just not touch anything at all with any part of your body?

Mate, by simply closing and locking the door of the bog, you're coming into contact with more traces of other people's pee and poo than you will by using the arse blaster. The whole point is that you *don't* shove the pipe into your bum, you hold it away and let the water pressure clean your ring. The only thing that's touching your body is water.

Think about it - if you use paper, then you've got to shove your hand right up your crack in between taking clean sheets. Inevitably, no matter how careful you are, there are going to be invisible poo traces all over the average bog roll dispenser. If you use the gun, on the other hand, your hands don't have to go anywhere near the target area.

Personally, I think the hoses are great - much more hygienic than paper, and there's never any danger of push-through due to cheap bog roll. The arse gun is definitely one of the benefits of life in Dubai, and I genuinely miss it when I'm out of the country and have to use paper again.
Am 100% with you on that. Have to say, paper as a finishing touch is useful though.
Have the hose pipe installed in my house in the US, got a few confused looks from the people installing it...they probably had no clue what it is for!
Old Dec 14th 2007, 12:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarethR

Karma given. dude. Why honkies think that they are more hygenic than a people that abolute obsessively 5 times a day is beyond me. Actually, I read a statistic somewhere that the Brits are the lkeast hygenic people in Europe....
Old Dec 14th 2007, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Karma given. dude. Why honkies think that they are more hygenic than a people that abolute obsessively 5 times a day is beyond me. Actually, I read a statistic somewhere that the Brits are the lkeast hygenic people in Europe....
I agree with you.. and its not just because they use the hose or wash frequently, its other things too..
Old Dec 14th 2007, 6:56 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was going to be about a hose pipe ban. Sorry I opened it now!!!
Old Dec 14th 2007, 7:02 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried the hose pipe in Qatar once and ended up spraying water all over my trousers...never again, except in an absolute emergency.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 7:05 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I tried the hose pipe in Qatar once and ended up spraying water all over my trousers
Surely your aim's not *that* bad?
Old Dec 14th 2007, 7:05 am

Originally Posted by lionheart
I tried the hose pipe in Qatar once and ended up spraying water all over my trousers...never again, except in an absolute emergency.
There is a tap.. just turn the pressure down..
Old Dec 14th 2007, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
There is a tap.. just turn the pressure down..
I have read this thread.

I am now sexually aroused.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I have read this thread.

I am now sexually aroused.
Previously, it was "dogs and ponies"...
Now,it's "bogs and hoses" that turn folks on...
Go on, ain't nothin' wrong with that...
Old Dec 14th 2007, 7:26 am

Originally Posted by Confucius
Previously, it was "dogs and ponies"...
Now,it's "bogs and hoses" that turn folks on...
Go on, ain't nothin' wrong with that...
I missed the dogs and ponies postings...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.