Home Fittings

Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:20 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home Fittings

Originally Posted by novita77
Morning JB ... Morning JD ...
Morning Nov, How are you on this beautiful day ??
Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:28 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Morning Nov, How are you on this beautiful day ??
Picking up hubby car from services then not sure what to do yet ... How abt u JD? Are u at work ?
Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:31 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I stay off the board for ONE day and look what happens.......

...cough cough mornin' HE....I mean JD

Morning Novita
Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Morning Novita
G'morning all!

Good to be back!

JB how's the camel taking the snow?
Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:37 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
G'morning all!

Good to be back!

JB how's the camel taking the snow?
Morning Singlemom,
Howa things ?????
Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Morning Singlemom,
Howa things ?????
Made it back to the hotel at 4am...and to the office at 9 am...so very sleepy... Happy you guys are around to keep me up...
Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:42 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Novita
R u trying to give a hint HE = JD ???
Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:43 am
Up in the air

Made it back to the hotel at 4am...and to the office at 9 am...so very sleepy... Happy you guys are around to keep me up...
tut tut tut.
Where did you go?

We were at longs,scarletts, then Sho Cho then Boudoir.

Also got in at around 4ish, up for work at 8.
Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:46 am
Up in the air

Morning Novita
Hello JB you sexy little minx, any chance of the whip and spurs today??!!!

I met with TS et al last night, and he also accused me of being HE, however, i was off work yesterday and therefore had no internet connection, and also spent the afternoon with Shiva at Boardwalk (Dubai Creek Club) celebrating his new job.... So when Shiva is on next feel free to ask him !!

so there!!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

I met with TS et al last night, and he also accused me of being HE, however, i was off work yesterday and therefore had no internet connection, and also spent the afternoon with Shiva at Boardwalk (Dubai Creek Club) celebrating his new job.... So when Shiva is on next feel free to ask him !!

so there!!
Wish I was out..I was flying back from Tunisia and France...
Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:56 am
Up in the air

Wish I was out..I was flying back from Tunisia and France...
Sorry, I assumed that you had been out on the town!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:57 am
semarang

so there!!
lol... Sometimes I am thinking u want to winding the girls up on this board...
Old Dec 30th 2004, 6:00 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by novita77
lol... Sometimes I am thinking u want to winding the girls up on this board...
Not at all Nov just having fun!!

How is your Xmas so far ?? Shiva and i have been out on the town having a fantastic time pubs,clubs,partys!!!
only a few days to go then back to normal....and i have to start working hard !!!! booooo
Old Dec 30th 2004, 7:45 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

I stay off the board for ONE day and look what happens.......

U shouldnt have stayed away JD.................ci sei mancato
Old Dec 30th 2004, 7:49 am
semarang

Not at all Nov just having fun!!

How is your Xmas so far ?? Shiva and i have been out on the town having a fantastic time pubs,clubs,partys!!!
only a few days to go then back to normal....and i have to start working hard !!!! booooo
Xmas good... went for xmas dinner with maltesers family.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.