Home Fittings

Old Dec 29th 2004, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hazel Eyes will become famous soon enough
Default Home Fittings

Hello, serious question. We are trying to look for some fittings, like door handles and so on to replace the ones in our Villa at the moment. We have been to TheOne and we did not like what they had on offer. Ideally, we would love to get things along the lines of something that would fit "And So To Bed" styles. Any ideas?
Old Dec 29th 2004, 1:32 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home Fittings

Originally Posted by Hazel Eyes
Hello, serious question. We are trying to look for some fittings, like door handles and so on to replace the ones in our Villa at the moment. We have been to TheOne and we did not like what they had on offer. Ideally, we would love to get things along the lines of something that would fit "And So To Bed" styles. Any ideas?
FFS what r u on HE? Somebody is very bored today....day off tomorrow do we hv to endure more of this drivvel?
Old Dec 29th 2004, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jellybean
FFS what r u on HE? Somebody is very bored today....day off tomorrow do we hv to endure more of this drivvel?
I don't know what the matter is I ask questions as a newcomer but you always shoot me down. Can I ask why? What did I do to offend you?
Old Dec 29th 2004, 1:35 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what the matter is I ask questions as a newcomer but you always shoot me down. Can I ask why? What did I do to offend you?
Nothing poppet I think you r gorgeous just beautiful and so entertaining
Old Dec 29th 2004, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Nothing poppet I think you r gorgeous just beautiful and so entertaining
Thank you, why I'm sure you're the same Where do you live in Dubai?
Old Dec 29th 2004, 1:38 pm
Banned

Thank you, why I'm sure you're the same Where do you live in Dubai?
In the desert under a blankie with my camel
Old Dec 29th 2004, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

In the desert under a blankie with my camel
In which part of town?
Old Dec 29th 2004, 1:43 pm
Banned

In which part of town?
Wherever my camel takes me, am a nomad..........sometimes I camp on Jumeira beach but I dont always like the look of the place....a bit seedy especially Jumeira 1.
Old Dec 29th 2004, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

Wherever my camel takes me, am a nomad..........sometimes I camp on Jumeira beach but I dont always like the look of the place....a bit seedy especially Jumeira 1.
No I think your camel got lost and led you somewhere else and you thought it to be Jumeirah and it's certainly not seedy here! J1 is one of the best areas according to Dubai Explorer
Old Dec 29th 2004, 1:49 pm
Banned

No I think your camel got lost and led you somewhere else and you thought it to be Jumeirah and it's certainly not seedy here! J1 is one of the best areas according to Dubai Explorer
Well I asked a policeman, a tramp AND a prostitute and they all said that I was in Jumeira 1....my camel has a very good sense of direction and has never let me down before. Also it comes fully equipped with GPS, VOR AND ADF/NDB it never fails me.
Old Dec 29th 2004, 2:14 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Such entertainment, thanks!!!
Old Dec 29th 2004, 4:07 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I asked a policeman, a tramp AND a prostitute and they all said that I was in Jumeira 1....my camel has a very good sense of direction and has never let me down before. Also it comes fully equipped with GPS, VOR AND ADF/NDB it never fails me.
PMSL.... it is so funny ... go on ... continue ... !!!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 4:26 am
Banned

Morning All

Rough nite last night, the camel had a dose of camel trots...had me up all last night
Old Dec 30th 2004, 4:43 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I stay off the board for ONE day and look what happens.......
Old Dec 30th 2004, 5:17 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Morning All

Rough nite last night, the camel had a dose of camel trots...had me up all last night
Morning JB ... Morning JD ...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.