British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Home Fittings (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/home-fittings-274091/)

Hazel Eyes Dec 29th 2004 1:29 pm

Home Fittings

Hello, serious question. We are trying to look for some fittings, like door handles and so on to replace the ones in our Villa at the moment. We have been to TheOne and we did not like what they had on offer. Ideally, we would love to get things along the lines of something that would fit "And So To Bed" styles. Any ideas?

Jellybean Dec 29th 2004 1:32 pm

Re: Home Fittings

Originally Posted by Hazel Eyes
Hello, serious question. We are trying to look for some fittings, like door handles and so on to replace the ones in our Villa at the moment. We have been to TheOne and we did not like what they had on offer. Ideally, we would love to get things along the lines of something that would fit "And So To Bed" styles. Any ideas?

FFS what r u on HE? Somebody is very bored today....day off tomorrow do we hv to endure more of this drivvel?

Hazel Eyes Dec 29th 2004 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by Jellybean
FFS what r u on HE? Somebody is very bored today....day off tomorrow do we hv to endure more of this drivvel?

I don't know what the matter is :confused: I ask questions as a newcomer but you always shoot me down. :( Can I ask why? What did I do to offend you?

Jellybean Dec 29th 2004 1:35 pm

I don't know what the matter is :confused: I ask questions as a newcomer but you always shoot me down. :( Can I ask why? What did I do to offend you?

Nothing poppet I think you r gorgeous just beautiful and so entertaining :)

Hazel Eyes Dec 29th 2004 1:37 pm

Nothing poppet I think you r gorgeous just beautiful and so entertaining :)

Thank you, why I'm sure you're the same :) Where do you live in Dubai?

Jellybean Dec 29th 2004 1:38 pm

Thank you, why I'm sure you're the same :) Where do you live in Dubai?

In the desert under a blankie with my camel :)

Hazel Eyes Dec 29th 2004 1:39 pm

In the desert under a blankie with my camel :)

:D In which part of town?

Jellybean Dec 29th 2004 1:43 pm

:D In which part of town?

Wherever my camel takes me, am a nomad..........sometimes I camp on Jumeira beach but I dont always like the look of the place....a bit seedy especially Jumeira 1.

Hazel Eyes Dec 29th 2004 1:44 pm

Wherever my camel takes me, am a nomad..........sometimes I camp on Jumeira beach but I dont always like the look of the place....a bit seedy especially Jumeira 1.

No I think your camel got lost and led you somewhere else and you thought it to be Jumeirah and it's certainly not seedy here! J1 is one of the best areas according to Dubai Explorer :)

Jellybean Dec 29th 2004 1:49 pm

No I think your camel got lost and led you somewhere else and you thought it to be Jumeirah and it's certainly not seedy here! J1 is one of the best areas according to Dubai Explorer :)

Well I asked a policeman, a tramp AND a prostitute and they all said that I was in Jumeira 1....my camel has a very good sense of direction and has never let me down before. Also it comes fully equipped with GPS, VOR AND ADF/NDB it never fails me.

Heart of gold Dec 29th 2004 2:14 pm

Such entertainment, thanks!!! :)

novita77 Dec 29th 2004 4:07 pm

Well I asked a policeman, a tramp AND a prostitute and they all said that I was in Jumeira 1....my camel has a very good sense of direction and has never let me down before. Also it comes fully equipped with GPS, VOR AND ADF/NDB it never fails me.

PMSL.... it is so funny ... go on ... continue ... !!!

Jellybean Dec 30th 2004 4:26 am

Morning All :D

Rough nite last night, the camel had a dose of camel trots...had me up all last night :(

Jammy_Dodgers Dec 30th 2004 4:43 am

I stay off the board for ONE day and look what happens....... :rolleyes:

novita77 Dec 30th 2004 5:17 am

Morning All :D

Rough nite last night, the camel had a dose of camel trots...had me up all last night :(

Morning JB ... :D Morning JD ... :D