Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Holy WOW IC-5 Worst I've Ever Seen

Holy WOW IC-5 Worst I've Ever Seen

Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:15 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Holy WOW IC-5 Worst I've Ever Seen

IC-5, for the last hour, has been completely gridlocked. No accident, no breakdown, just people trying to cross the bridge in such a way that they blocked themselves in completely, nothing was moving. The police took a good 30 minutes just to get to the interchange, and it still isn't moving...have some pictures but they are too big to upload.

Thank god i live on this side of SZR...
Old Mar 30th 2005, 5:04 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Holy WOW IC-5 Worst I've Ever Seen

Originally Posted by TA5
IC-5, for the last hour, has been completely gridlocked. No accident, no breakdown, just people trying to cross the bridge in such a way that they blocked themselves in completely, nothing was moving. The police took a good 30 minutes just to get to the interchange, and it still isn't moving...have some pictures but they are too big to upload.

Took us at least an hour tonight to get from Sheraton back to home (defence r/abt area) complete nightmare!!!!! That was about 5pm
Old Mar 30th 2005, 5:38 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Agree, have never seen it as bad as today!!!!

Was on my way to AUD, and had to cross across the sand (how big of fine could I get for that?) in order to make it to class.

When will the new interchange they're building open?
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:52 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5

Ahhh bless took me 10 mins to get from my house to Hard Rock last night TA5......you see I thought I was gonna meet ya
Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:30 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5

Of course it was because they all heard that JB was gonna be out
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:08 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes i was worried you were going to get stuck in it, at its worst you could see the cars backed up way back into the villa communities, then the police came and sort of fixed it, but it still took a while before it started moving with any speed whatsoever.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:09 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

I would have headed to hard rock, but i had to be at the airport (SHJ) at 6:00 to attend to a departure, so went to bed very early.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:09 am
Banned

Originally Posted by TA5
I would have headed to hard rock, but i had to be at the airport (SHJ) at 6:00 to attend to a departure, so went to bed very early.

Well I waited all night for you....I stayed right until closing just in case you showed up you know In fact I still refused to leave so they had to throw me out.........I told them I was waiting for TA5 but alas they sent me home
Old Mar 31st 2005, 10:43 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hi JB well wasn't last night eventfull, after i got followed and forced to stop & jammed in by two local prix!!! Spent the night at the police station, very interesting indeed :scared: . So if there is anybody out there 2day ???? that really needs to piss me off to day do your worst..........bring it on.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 11:22 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hi JB well wasn't last night eventfull, after i got followed and forced to stop & jammed in by two local prix!!! Spent the night at the police station, very interesting indeed :scared: . So if there is anybody out there 2day ???? that really needs to piss me off to day do your worst..........bring it on.

Well I wasn't gonna mention the exciting bits you ok now?
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:28 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

whoa,

RT, what happened here?
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:58 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=TA5]whoa,

She didn't that was the problem
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:18 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

[QUOTE=Jellybean]
Originally Posted by TA5
whoa,

She didn't that was the problem

i'm really confused
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by TA5
i'm really confused

It's normal, I have that effect on most people LOL
Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:15 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
whoa,

RT, what happened here?

TA5 i will PM you and explain 2morrow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.