Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hi! Newbie joining!!!

Hi! Newbie joining!!!

Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:35 pm
Banned

sophie_springs is a jewel in the roughsophie_springs is a jewel in the roughsophie_springs is a jewel in the roughsophie_springs is a jewel in the rough
Default Hi! Newbie joining!!!

Hi Guys.

Newbie here!! lookingforward to hanging out with you ! sp since you've banned that woman you may find a lot more newbies signing up! S x :scared:
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:17 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hi! Newbie joining!!!

Originally Posted by sophie_springs
Hi Guys.

Newbie here!! lookingforward to hanging out with you ! sp since you've banned that woman you may find a lot more newbies signing up! S x :scared:
Long time no type, Jools! Can't wait to get there and finally meet you all.
Talk soon, Tami
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:55 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to the forums
Old Jul 14th 2005, 4:57 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys.

Hi Sophie

Welcome to the Forum. Do you live in the Springs? As could be neighbours!! Look forward to meeting you, PM me if you wanna met up for a coffee.

Also have a look on my photo post as there are a few piccies of us mad lot, helps put faces to names...

Zannie xx
Old Jul 14th 2005, 5:30 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, make yourself at home...
Old Jul 14th 2005, 7:15 pm
Banned

Balderdash has a brilliant futureBalderdash has a brilliant futureBalderdash has a brilliant futureBalderdash has a brilliant futureBalderdash has a brilliant futureBalderdash has a brilliant future

Hi Guys.

Thanks for the karma Sophie.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 8:06 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Guys.

Welcome aboard sophie.

Hope you enjoy the site. Feel free to bother us as much as you like.

Old Jul 15th 2005, 2:17 pm
Look, the bar's open

china syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud of

Hi Guys.

Wow .... welcome Sophie, and what a welcome from the more 'Senior Folk' here

When I introduced myself some time back I had to do it more than once before I got an acknowledgment ..... the key is obviously to 'bash that woman' first.

Anyway, I am also tip toeing around here as a newbie, know nobody, and doing my best to join in, look forward to 'hanging out' with you,

see you about
Old Jul 15th 2005, 7:04 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=china syndrome]Wow .... welcome Sophie, and what a welcome from the more 'Senior Folk' here

When I introduced myself some time back I had to do it more than once before I got an acknowledgment ..... the key is obviously to 'bash that woman' first.

Anyway, I am also tip toeing around here as a newbie, know nobody, and doing my best to join in, look forward to 'hanging out' with you,

see you about [/QUOTE
Welcome to the board, feel free to ask any questions, post any nonsense and enjoy,

The banned woman will be back next month. i,as well as others..hope she will not not ruin the board..(and her freiends)
lets hope they keep the bitchiness to themselves or txy messages
JD
Old Jul 15th 2005, 9:04 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Please everyone,

Get on with your shite, and what will be will be!!!

Please get the 'me' back to wot it was before 1st JAN 05

cheers
TRIN

I trust all is well in cyber land!!
Old Jul 17th 2005, 5:07 pm
Look, the bar's open

china syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Jammy_Dodgers]
Originally Posted by china syndrome
Wow .... welcome Sophie, and what a welcome from the more 'Senior Folk' here

see you about [/QUOTE
Welcome to the board, feel free to ask any questions, post any nonsense and enjoy,

The banned woman will be back next month. i,as well as others..hope she will not not ruin the board..(and her freiends)
lets hope they keep the bitchiness to themselves or txy messages
JD

Hi JD, and thanks for the welcome.

Now you got me thinking ..... who are these friends? for us newbies, like walking on eggshells round here like!!

Though I must admit, I did see the deleted thread in question and although she gave a lot ........... she also took alot (the notorious banned woman that is)

Also, she was the first to ever respond to me which gave me the first impression that she was quite OK lah.

So, if you all dont mind, I will, as an unassuming newbie, take everybody at face value until I get to know you all a bit better, cheers
Old Jul 17th 2005, 5:56 pm
W10

OK lah.
Now that is China syndrome!!

Old Jul 17th 2005, 6:04 pm
Look, the bar's open

Originally Posted by W10
Now that is China syndrome!!
You got it W10 ..... but it goes a bit deeper lah, one day it will all become as clear as won ton soup!!!
Old Jul 17th 2005, 6:05 pm
W10

oh oh la

Old Jul 18th 2005, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

You got it W10 ..... but it goes a bit deeper lah, one day it will all become as clear as won ton soup!!!
Hello lah.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.