Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hi new to the site

Hi new to the site

Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:39 pm
No longer Amazing

IncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hi new to the site

I was referred here by another helpful site, hope to enjoy chatting.

Do you have a Hen House here?
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:43 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi new to the site

Originally Posted by IncredibleGirl

Welcome Incredible Girl

So who referred you here. You must be new to DXB?

What's a hen house? A place for naughty chooks? Think they could do with it at times
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:43 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Ah welcome IG No not a henhouse but there is a Docile Trollop in the Lounge section - might suit you
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:45 pm
No longer Amazing

IncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightIncredibleGirl is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Ah welcome IG No not a henhouse but there is a Docile Trollop in the Lounge section - might suit you
Hi thanks you two, I think I was getting this site confused with another I was told about, sorry.

a hen house is a private forum for women only.

Miss Eck, what is a Choook ?
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:47 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Heya Welcome

Hen House
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:50 pm
No longer Amazing

Originally Posted by Malteser
Heya Welcome

Hen House

Thanks Malteser, sorry I was getting Amazingly confused by my sites
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:51 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Miss Eck, what is a Choook ?
A chook is what I would imagine to be in a hen house? Unless you would put something else in there

Well, if we put all the chicks in the hen house, who would the men flirt with

So what do you think of us friendly peeps so far .. still early though, most are probably just getting out of their beds.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:51 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Malteser, sorry I was getting Amazingly confused by my sites
Aha.............no worries, ure welcome here
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:54 pm
No longer Amazing

Oh thanks Miss Eck, that explains it. You all seem nice people, are you also in Dubai, I'm looking for a hotel that runs Limerick Classes or if you can direct me to a helpful site where somewhere knows of a Limerick Teacher?
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:57 pm
Pog mo thoin

Oh thanks Miss Eck, that explains it. You all seem nice people, are you also in Dubai, I'm looking for a hotel that runs Limerick Classes or if you can direct me to a helpful site where somewhere knows of a Limerick Teacher?
Limerick? As in the city in Ireland? Or the poetry?

Take your pick

http://www.poetry-online.org/limericks.htm

www.limerick-city.com
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:58 pm
No longer Amazing

Thanks ME

I mean as in the poems, I've heard they can be very therapeutic especially when pregnant
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:01 pm
Pog mo thoin

Thanks ME

I mean as in the poems, I've heard they can be very therapeutic especially when pregnant
I know someone who writes Amazing limericks, but I don't think she would thank me for divulging her info on here.

So are your preggers then? Or just hoping these Limericks will do the trick
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:05 pm
No longer Amazing

Yes I am in the club, its not a secret and not just idle Gossip either
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:07 pm
Pog mo thoin

Yes I am in the club, its not a secret and not just idle Gossip either
Well, congrats .. I did hear that some girls Gossipping about it
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:09 pm
No longer Amazing

So you regularly listen to all the Expat Gossip do you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.