Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hi New bee here, for making friends in Dubai

Hi New bee here, for making friends in Dubai

Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Raaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really nice
Default Re: Dubai in October

Originally Posted by keithday
Hi,

Just looking for a bit of info from any Brits who are in Dubai. I have been offered a job out there starting in October for 4/5 years and I was just wondering how you cope with the heat and humidity, do you get used to it or is it a struggle.

Edinburgh lad so dont really get to see much of the sun even in summer.

Ta,
Keith
you can live a normal life ... coz there are Air conditioners everywhere, in the cars, in the malls, in the offices everywhere and you must not bother about it, its too a kind of fun with this kind a weather.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:33 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dubai in October

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
Jeesus, Elgin is hardly like civilisation thou is it?
It wasn't that bad.. I spent some time in Fraserburgh
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi New bee here, for making friends in Dubai

Originally Posted by Raaj
offcourse if one is sincere, effectionalte, will help you in your bad times, will forever remember you and keep you close to him / her ... you will not let that person go isnt it..

you may loose your love but not your friends...

i would like to say.. its friendship on which you can sacrifice anything, but friendship can never be sacrificed for anything.
Here you go info on friends
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Friends.doc (25.5 KB, 98 views)
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Raaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really nice

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Here you go info on friends
its funny hahahahahaha.. thanku..

everyone has his / her opinions you know.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

its funny hahahahahaha.. thanku..

everyone has his / her opinions you know.
It wasn't meant as a criticism, just a funny
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

It wasn't meant as a criticism, just a funny
no no man.. i understand.. its really funny..
its nice. keep it up i will look forward for this kind of things.. you know sometimes
you must have something to laugh ... and you did that..
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

no no man.. i understand.. its really funny..
its nice. keep it up i will look forward for this kind of things.. you know sometimes
you must have something to laugh ... and you did that..
Old Aug 14th 2007, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

so from where you belongs to paidtoplease.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Now where are ya people.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Now where are ya people.
it has been very quite on here today... typical as i've finished all my work for the day now have to kill a few hours
Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

HI everyone,

My nick name is Raaj or Mani, I m here to look forward for some good friends, I have been in Dubai, form last 6 years, smoker, a light drinker...
just to have some time to njoy with friends out in dubai, worry less, tension less, stressless..

any body here to join.

I will offer my friendship to all buddies....here.

have a great days n nights in Dubai to everyone.
You say your name is Raaj/Mani and you're from Pakistan

So Raaj do you know a certain Ms SplishSplosh who suffering a whiplash?