Hi everyone!

Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:10 am
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice
Default Re: Hi everyone!

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Enjoy, have a great night....did you buy her a prezzie???
I'm giving her a 24 K gold and pearl necklace. I also bought her a car last year. I take care of my people.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Diabolical
It's off to work..I'm taking me secretary to Al Mahara tonight. It's her birthday.
Beautiful venue! I have celebrated a birthday there too!
She's a lucky lady!
Enjoy a wonderful evening
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

I'm giving her a 24 K gold and pearl necklace. I also bought her a car last year. I take care of my people.
All of them????
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
All of them????
Pearl necklace, eh?

Phwoar!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...pearl+necklace
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:16 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jvr20
that's what I thought too!!!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:37 am
Banned

Modernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to all

Ive just given MYSELF a pearl necklace..............
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Modernian
Ive just given MYSELF a pearl necklace..............
Spoiling yourself then???
Old Aug 1st 2007, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

You must have been at the same launch party that MM and I were at last week Dia, our goodie bag included a very lovely pearl and we could have it set with diamonds for very little money!
EG, I came out here not knowing anybody and set my own business up, Dubai is a great place if you have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
EG, I came out here not knowing anybody and set my own business up, Dubai is a great place if you have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Hat's off to you Patsy!

I have an 'entrepreneurial spirit' and have owned a business before. A media agency.

I don't know why but just feel the need to get into a company and hopefully make a difference, right now!
The tiger is still very much growling, but in a different way at the moment!

Just have to go with my gut, never let me down before. And a corporate bunny is what I need to be right now!

Hung-over??
Ps. Happy to bring some Baileys, if you're happy to share!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

wow this forum is so busy!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
higher cost of living though, remember the rents are crazeee!
I don't think they're that bad out there considering what we pay in london... at least you get some kind of space out there... i look at what my friend in dubai is renting compared to the place I was in a few months ago in london for double the price and that tiny bedroom doesn't compare to the villa she was in...

and dont' get me started on transport costs here...

sorry i'm having a rant again i know it's not cheap in dubai but its still no where near as bad as being in london.

Originally Posted by English Girlie
Are you English?? I hope so, another 'crazy daisy'!
We're gonna get a reputation!

I'll PM you with my MSN? Let's talk!
I'm english yes but i couldn't say i'm a crazy daisy... more of a crazy davey lol!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:51 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha! Do you employ someone just to polish your halo?

Not just a gold necklace, but a 24K gold necklace - wow, see that everyone?

You cannot be for real.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:52 am
W10

Why do people compare London and Dubai in terms of cost as if they were like for like?

Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:56 am
W10

Originally Posted by Meow
Ha ha! Do you employ someone just to polish your halo?

Not just a gold necklace, but a 24K gold necklace - wow, see that everyone?

You cannot be for real.
I'd be pissed off if I was his secratary, last year she got a car. This year she get a bit of (far too maleable to make a necklace) jewellery.

But then I'm not a succesful businessman so what would I know.

Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:59 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I'd be pissed off if I was his secratary, last year she got a car. This year she get a bit of (far too maleable to make a necklace) jewellery.

But then I'm not a succesful businessman so what would I know.

I can only assume that her, ahem, services, were not up to scratch this year.

I'm sure a successful businessman knows best.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:03 am
W10

And I'm sure succesful businessmen would know you don't buy necklaces in 24k gold because they get damaged too easily.

Although he is giving her a pearl necklace so he clearly likes to splash out on her

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.