Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hi all, I'm a new member

Hi all, I'm a new member

Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi all, I'm a new member

Originally Posted by Confucius
Egypt may geographically be in North Africa, but, culturally and "in the spirit of Arab unity", it is considered in the Middle East...
ah, that may be so...but it really isn't...besides, Hurghada, isn't that the (North)African equivalent of Blackpool ?
As Sharm would be the equivalent of the Costa del Puke?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
ah, that may be so...but it really isn't...besides, Hurghada, isn't that the (North)African equivalent of Blackpool ?
As Sharm would be the equivalent of the Costa del Puke?
Why the bitterness???
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Why the bitterness???
Bitter...no, far from it.....are you Egyptian?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Bitter...no, far from it.....are you Egyptian?
No...Lebanese can also detect bitterness...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

No...Lebanese can also detect bitterness...
Surprising.......you are Lebanese.....oh, I am an honorary Lebanese....have been for many years.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Surprising.......you are Lebanese.....oh, I am an honorary Lebanese....have been for many years.
How did that happen???
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

How did that happen???
It was offered to me...and I accepted.
I dance and party well....
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It was offered to me...and I accepted.
I dance and party well....
Good for you...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

Nasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to all

Alexa dear, you can chill, unchill, do whatever you want. I'm on here trying to get tips and advice and your attitude is so off putting its untrue. You bored me from the very first post and have continued to do so in every subsequent post. Is this you way of feeling good or something, attitude and bitterness to strangers??? Anyway, whatever makes you feel good. And Hurghada as the equivalent of Blackpool??? Yeah ok lol!!

Confucius, thank you for the positive and more realistic views on Egypt and the cultural standpoint, I agree with you as would most people.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Nasiya
Alexa dear, you can chill, unchill, do whatever you want. I'm on here trying to get tips and advice and your attitude is so off putting its untrue. You bored me from the very first post and have continued to do so in every subsequent post. Is this you way of feeling good or something, attitude and bitterness to strangers??? Anyway, whatever makes you feel good. And Hurghada as the equivalent of Blackpool??? Yeah ok lol!!

Confucius, thank you for the positive and more realistic views on Egypt and the cultural standpoint, I agree with you as would most people.
Welcome...And welcome in advance to the Middle East...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well, sorry. Shall keep it to myself then.
Hope all goes well for you in Hurghada.....North Africa.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:17 pm
Just Joined

Nasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to allNasiya is a name known to all

Thank you dear...where are you in the big wide world?? New to this and not had chance to have a look at your profile
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

Wow Alexa, you're so funny!!!!!
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thank you dear...where are you in the big wide world?? New to this and not had chance to have a look at your profile
In Dubai...No need to peek in the profile...The shop is empty...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wow Alexa, you're so funny!!!!!
Thank you, you seem to be quite nice too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.