British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Hi!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/hi-274055/)

Hazel Eyes Dec 29th 2004 7:43 am

Hi!!

Hi
My name is Hazel and I just found this site. I'm new to Dubai we have been here for four months now. I would love to meet some more people in this fabulous city! :)

Crying Freeman Dec 29th 2004 8:12 am

Re: Hi!!

Originally Posted by Hazel Eyes
Hi
My name is Hazel and I just found this site. I'm new to Dubai we have been here for four months now. I would love to meet some more people in this fabulous city! :)

Hi Hazel, welcome to the board, everyone here is friendly enough if a lil crazy at times!!

Truth Speak Dec 29th 2004 8:28 am

Hi

Hello and welcome.... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_3_36.gif

TS

novita77 Dec 29th 2004 8:59 am

Hi

Hi Hazel !!!!

joseph.creative Dec 29th 2004 9:13 am

Hi

afternoon...

I like this one.. speaking in split personlaity already and calling themselves we. excellent. u do not have to be mad to be here but it does help!!!

and welcome....

Malteser Dec 29th 2004 9:24 am

Hi

Heya Hazel, welcome aboard xxxxxxx

Face81 Dec 29th 2004 9:39 am

Hi

Hi Hazel. Welcome to the forum. Hope u dont mind all us nutters! :rolleyes:

Enjoy ur stay in Dubai! :D :D

Joe is right... u sed "we".... so there r 2 of u?

Truth Speak Dec 29th 2004 9:40 am

Originally Posted by Face81
Hi Hazel. Welcome to the forum. Hope u dont mind all us nutters! :rolleyes:

Enjoy ur stay in Dubai! :D :D

Joe is right... u sed "we".... so there r 2 of u?

gotcha....where have u been hiding...

Face81 Dec 29th 2004 10:00 am

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
gotcha....where have u been hiding...

i aint hiding. am here! :rolleyes: now u see me, now u dont!

Hazel Eyes Dec 29th 2004 10:28 am

Thanks for the welcome, yes me and my husband. We live in a stunning eight-bedroom home in Jumeirah 1 right by the beach, so you're all welcome to visit :)
We are still new to town and so would love to meet new people, whether through this board or anywhere else

joseph.creative Dec 29th 2004 1:04 pm

Thanks for the welcome, yes me and my husband. We live in a stunning eight-bedroom home in Jumeirah 1 right by the beach, so you're all welcome to visit :)
We are still new to town and so would love to meet new people, whether through this board or anywhere else

be back tomorrow.... then drinks at your place!!! lol

Jellybean Dec 29th 2004 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
be back tomorrow.... then drinks at your place!!! lol

I think I gonna puke :cool:

Hazel Eyes Dec 29th 2004 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I think I gonna puke :cool:

You are more than welcome to visit us at our Home, Jellybean :) I'm sure you will enjoy the gorgeous views of the Arabian Ocean

Jellybean Dec 29th 2004 1:15 pm

You are more than welcome to visit us at our Home, Jellybean :) I'm sure you will enjoy the gorgeous views of the Arabian Ocean

I am sure I would I have no doubt about that....bad lunch I am sure :rolleyes:

Malteser Dec 29th 2004 1:16 pm

Oh and JB mind u step on that precious persian carpet with yr heel darlingg.....................haha