Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Help..Where to find out about flat shares?

Help..Where to find out about flat shares?

Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Vicious B will become famous soon enough
Red face Help..Where to find out about flat shares?

Hi,
I'm new to this, I am moving to Dubai next month to start my new job as a media planner. I am coming out on my own so i am a little bit nervous, and have decided I would much rather live with some people to start off with at least till I find my feet out there. I was hoping someone might be able to tell me where is the best place to find out about flat/villa shares.
I will be working in Dubai Media City and as I haven't even been to Dubai I haven't got a clue where anything is
Can anyone help, please?

Vicious b*tch
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:16 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help..Where to find out about flat shares?

Originally Posted by Vicious B
Hi,
I'm new to this, I am moving to Dubai next month to start my new job as a media planner. I am coming out on my own so i am a little bit nervous, and have decided I would much rather live with some people to start off with at least till I find my feet out there. I was hoping someone might be able to tell me where is the best place to find out about flat/villa shares.
I will be working in Dubai Media City and as I haven't even been to Dubai I haven't got a clue where anything is
Can anyone help, please?

Vicious b*tch
Best bet is to hotel it for a few weeks, then check the notice boards in the supermarkets for rooms to let.
Ill speak to Uncle B, he is the property person here.
I think some female friends of his have a room in Jumerah 1.. Ill ask him tonight
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Best bet is to hotel it for a few weeks, then check the notice boards in the supermarkets for rooms to let.
I think some female friends of his have a room in Jumerah 1.. Ill ask him tonight
oh you are good, i like you already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:18 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

oh you are good, i like you already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big mistake

Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:19 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

lets hope he doesnt offer the room in his flat by kicking out his current flat mate
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:20 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Big mistake

Nabs!!!!
I think Alexis and the girl have a spare room cos Brona moved out.

will check
Forum Regular

ummmmmmm
Up in the air

lets hope he doesnt offer the room in his flat by kicking out his current flat mate
I think he should !!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:21 pm
The Delivery Man...

I think he should !!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I dont think its a good idea that i leave to saudi :scared:

Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

I hope you don't mind me asking I know I've only just meet you (so to speak) but what is the average age of people on this thread (sorry bit cheeky but you all sound pretty cool so was just wondering!!!!)
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:23 pm
The Delivery Man...

I hope you don't mind me asking I know I've only just meet you (so to speak) but what is the average age of people on this thread (sorry bit cheeky but you all sound pretty cool so was just wondering!!!!)

I'm 65...the youngest
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:24 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 65...the youngest

PMSL Nabs you make me laugh you sweetie
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

wow that young!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:25 pm
Up in the air

I'm 65...the youngest
LOL,
The people here range from 20's to 40's

theres a good mix.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:27 pm
The Delivery Man...

wow that young!

its all in the heart little lady

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.