Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Help! Legalizing degree at Saudi Embassy Stockholm

Help! Legalizing degree at Saudi Embassy Stockholm

Old Dec 3rd 2009, 8:36 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Question Help! Legalizing degree at Saudi Embassy Stockholm

Hey guys & gals

I'm getting everything in relation to my Saudi work visa done through the embassy in London, but now my visa agents have told me that they can't legalize my Norwegian degree (which I need for the iqama application) and that it needs to be done through the embassy in Stockholm.

As you can expect this is a bit of a pain in the proverbial, especially since they don't use visa agents in Stockholm and they don't answer the phone! In addition it isn't clear whether I need to go to Stockholm in person or whether they can do the legalization through a courier.

Does anyone have experience of getting a Norwegian degree legalized to be used for the iqama application?

Thanks for your help...
Old Dec 4th 2009, 10:15 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help! Legalizing degree at Saudi Embassy Stockholm

Sorted!

Embassy/Consulate in Stockholm are useless. They never answer the phone...

Anyway I came across a company called Comet Consular Service in one of my gazillion google searches, and they will do it for me. Via courier as well so fortunately I don't have to go to Stockholm.

No idea of cost yet, but it can't be worse than what I'm being charged to legalise my marriage certificate in the UK (£129)....
Old Dec 4th 2009, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

Twix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by norsk
Sorted!

Embassy/Consulate in Stockholm are useless. They never answer the phone...

Anyway I came across a company called Comet Consular Service in one of my gazillion google searches, and they will do it for me. Via courier as well so fortunately I don't have to go to Stockholm.

No idea of cost yet, but it can't be worse than what I'm being charged to legalise my marriage certificate in the UK (£129)....
I have used Comet servises about 6 years ago to organise work business visa for Mexico and they were brilliant!
Old Dec 4th 2009, 10:48 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

Originally Posted by Twix
I have used Comet servises about 6 years ago to organise work business visa for Mexico and they were brilliant!
thanks! good to know they at least used to be good, so hopefully they still should be...