Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Help! I'm moving to Saudi and lost!

Help! I'm moving to Saudi and lost!

Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help! I'm moving to Saudi and lost!

Don't blame us for taking "your" jobs. Blame your own government, if anyone.
They created freezones that allow 100% foreign ownership and employees.

As a Canadian I'll tell you why I'm here:
1) To have some good middle-eastern food.
2) Learn about your strange culture.
3) Smoke a few shishas.
4) Save a few bucks.
5) Go home.

Originally Posted by CasaNova
W10, Perhaps you should be reading this;

One possible reason Canadians are born ba7eel. Having themselves a huge piece of land, with all types of natural climates and resources. Yet they are not satisfied and are migrating here in this tiny hot frying pan. Are they coming here to get tanned ? Expats in Emirates are all saving up and migrating to Canada, in a hope for a better future. Nowadays i find locals also moving out. If there is a future there, then why are these Canadians leaving their own motherland ?

If these people wish to do a job abroad, why not look in USA, which is huge, closer to them and loaded with opportunites. But no, they prefer to fly more than 14 hours, all the way from the freezer to live in the oven. Like the Europeans and Americans; the Canadians are also equally involved in rising the rate of unemployment within the Emaraat.

Link For more
Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:35 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help! I'm moving to Saudi and lost!

Originally Posted by BurpusMe
Don't blame us for taking "your" jobs. Blame your own government, if anyone.
They created freezones that allow 100% foreign ownership and employees.

As a Canadian I'll tell you why I'm here:
1) To have some good middle-eastern food.
2) Learn about your strange culture.
3) Smoke a few shishas.
4) Save a few bucks.
5) Go home.

Buddy You are directing your answer to the wrong person.

I think you need to tell that to Shabab.