help - dubai UAE

Old Mar 6th 2006, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

pakora is on a distinguished road
Default help - dubai UAE

Hi anyone who can guide me from Dubai UAE,

Wondering if this is the right forum. I was born in the UAE and am a US citizen. I need to get my birth certificate from dubai UAE ( rashid hospital). Anyone feed me with how to go about this issue.

Thankz
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:09 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help - dubai UAE

Welcome to the forums...as for help, well I know there's some government and health related links in the faq that you can check up until someone else chirps in
Old Mar 6th 2006, 6:48 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pakora
Hi anyone who can guide me from Dubai UAE,

Wondering if this is the right forum. I was born in the UAE and am a US citizen. I need to get my birth certificate from dubai UAE ( rashid hospital). Anyone feed me with how to go about this issue.

Thankz

What Year was it?

below 85 the record are kept manual so any on-line inquiry is useless you need to come here in person and visit the Ministry of Health - Birth and Death section.
Old Mar 10th 2006, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

pakora is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CasaNova
What Year was it?

below 85 the record are kept manual so any on-line inquiry is useless you need to come here in person and visit the Ministry of Health - Birth and Death section.
Thanks , any links about the online inquiry system?
Old Mar 10th 2006, 3:14 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pakora
Thanks , any links about the online inquiry system?

I want you to listen carefully to this:

-You will NOT get a copy of the Birth Certificate from anywhere.

-You can get a Copy of your Birth certificate ONLY if you have LOST your Original birth certificate which was issued to you(parents) after they left the Hospital.

-In case you have Lost YOUR ORIGINAL certificate in USA Then you need Do the procedure that are in place in USA regarding claiming a lost property or doc.

-The Police certification that you may receive from USA needs to be attested and then presented to the Officials in Ministry Of Health UAE, In-order for them to process a NEW BIRTH CERTIFICATE for you In the exact hospital you were born.

-Your Original Passport is required. A copy of the birth certificate would be a great plus. Along with the Proof of residencey in the UAE after the birth (Not a must)

-A copy or Original passport of your Mother is required if you cant fulfil the above requirement of having a copy of your residency visa.

To get a Birth Certificate is Not like getting a New Mobile phone after losing your existing one!

Please let me know if you need any clarification.

Ministry Of Health

www.moh.gov.ae