Reload this Page >

Help with attestation process for education certificate

Help with attestation process for education certificate

Old Nov 3rd 2021, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

Nitesh80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help with attestation process for education certificate

Hello,

I currently live in London and I have a job offer to work in Dubai. As part of the offer I have been asked to start the attestation of my education certificates.

I believe this is getting my certificate notarised by a solicitor and the UAE embassy. I have taken a look around the web and seen a couple of companies who have quoted £325 for getting everything done in 3-4 business days. This seems a bit expensive.

Can anyone advice how they did the attestation process or a link on how to complete the process please?

Thank you in advance
Nitesh
Old Nov 3rd 2021, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with attestation process for education certificate

If you live in London and have a bit of time do it yourself. May mean a couple of trips to the UAE Embassy in South Ken. Getting a cert notarised by a sol takes minutes. Saying that process may have changed with pandemic. Phone the UAE Embassy.
Old Nov 3rd 2021, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

UKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nitesh80
Hello,

I currently live in London and I have a job offer to work in Dubai. As part of the offer I have been asked to start the attestation of my education certificates.

I believe this is getting my certificate notarised by a solicitor and the UAE embassy. I have taken a look around the web and seen a couple of companies who have quoted £325 for getting everything done in 3-4 business days. This seems a bit expensive.

Can anyone advice how they did the attestation process or a link on how to complete the process please?

Thank you in advance
Nitesh
I don't have the details to hand of the company that I used but its not cheap particularly to get it turned round in 3-4 days. The figure you quote doesn't shock me, there is a fair amount of running around involved, I had to get education certs done and marriage certificate and from memory it was more than that.
Old Nov 3rd 2021, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

psychopomp1 will become famous soon enough

I used these guys a few months ago to get my degree certificate attested at the UAE embassy, they were one of the cheapest around for the complete service. I paid £70 as my certificate already had the FCO seal previously. I think they charge £150 for the full works. Took around 10 days from the day i posted my certificate to the day I received it in my letterbox:

https://plsgroupuk.com/uae-embassy-dubai-attestation/

You *can* all do it yourself but it involves dealing with multiple entities (solicitors, UK Gov FCO and UAE Embassy). If your UAE employer will reimburse these costs (most will, since its a compulsory work related expense) then you might as well use a company such as above to do everything for you. Obviously keep the receipts.

Last edited by psychopomp1; Nov 3rd 2021 at 5:37 pm.
Old Nov 7th 2021, 10:58 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nitesh80
Hello,

Thank you in advance
Nitesh
I'd consider doing it yourself if you're in London. I paid around that amount to get my attested by a firm based in Dubai while in Dubai - which included the costs of couriering docs to the UK and back and getting them stamped at the relevant ministry here.

N.
Old Nov 8th 2021, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute

I would use a firm, Vital certificates operate in the UK
They need to be notarsied by a Solicitor, then to the FCO in Milton Keynes, UAE embassy in London and then the Embassy in the UAE
Old Nov 8th 2021, 10:30 am
Just Joined

Nitesh80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all for taking the time to reply. Appreciate the steer