HELP

Old Jul 15th 2007, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

Stoddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP

Hi

I am moving to Dubai in five weeks, husband already living there. Moving over with our six month old daughter Daisy... I am so nervous but no to start off with its going to be very strange. Any tips to help me settle in easily. We are going to be living in Mirdif......
Old Jul 15th 2007, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

Stoddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: HELP

Originally Posted by Stoddy
Hi

I am moving to Dubai in five weeks, husband already living there. Moving over with our six month old daughter Daisy... I am so nervous but no to start off with its going to be very strange. Any tips to help me settle in easily. We are going to be living in Mirdif......

Last edited by Stoddy; Jul 15th 2007 at 7:32 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: HELP

Stoddy, you have come to the right place. I have been an expat for a long time now and am waiting to go out to Al Ain which is inland between Abu Dhabi and Dubai. It is late in the Emirates now and probably most people will have gone to sleep for the night. The fountain of all knowledge on this site is a lady whose sign in name is Geordie Armani and she has taken it upon herself to help people like yourself who wonder what to expect, is it going to be okay etc etc. When you have posted five times on here you can send personal messages and I know for sure that she will be only too pleased to answer any questions you may have. She and her husband live and work in Dubai. Don't worry you are going to be fine and will have a wonderful time when you get there. You have a great asset already in making friends as you have a little one and no doubt you will get involved with playgroups and the like so are bound to strike up new friendships. In the meantime if I can help answer any question, fire away
Old Jul 15th 2007, 8:07 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP

Hi

Are you an alcholic ....
Old Jul 15th 2007, 8:40 pm
Diarist

secretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to behold

Has wife-swapping caught on in Mirdiff yet? Or is that still confined to the Lakes and Al Ain?
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Stoddy, I'm sure you will love it here. I arrived here with a 6 month old and a 2 1/2 year old and found that there was loads to do with kids, and it was very easy to meet people. Everywhere is very child friendly too which helps.

Let me know if you've got any specific questions - and Blue Cat I'm sure will give you loads of advice too...

MM, xx
Old Jul 16th 2007, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
Stoddy, I'm sure you will love it here. I arrived here with a 6 month old and a 2 1/2 year old and found that there was loads to do with kids, and it was very easy to meet people. Everywhere is very child friendly too which helps.

Let me know if you've got any specific questions - and Blue Cat I'm sure will give you loads of advice too...

MM, xx
Stoddy, stick with the Madam and BC for advice and you'll do well You'll get lots of useful help on here and there are very few wind-up merchants on here unlike some other sites!

Good luck with your move

Insel!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 8:27 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

oh my oh my do I feel left out...
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh my oh my do I feel left out...
why you are mentioned there
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
why you are mentioned there
you mean the wife swapping....
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Stoddy our very own Mata Hari is in Mirdiff I am sure she will know more about activities in that area. Good luck with move and don't worry you will love it here
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by secretdubai
Has wife-swapping caught on in Mirdiff yet? Or is that still confined to the Lakes and Al Ain?
wife swapping is alive and kicking in the lakes

i think
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
wife swapping is alive and kicking in the lakes

i think
oh god, please tell me that the Crankies aren't involved...

MM, xx
Old Jul 16th 2007, 8:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh god, please tell me that the Crankies aren't involved...

MM, xx
thanks for that M! have only just started eating again and now Im going to lose my lunch after picturing that!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 10:18 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by secretdubai
Not sure of wife-swapping but there is a big villa down the road that hold orgies...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.