Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hello PT, and PD1...

Hello PT, and PD1...

Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:18 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello PT, and PD1...

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Ah, that's what you call it! Interesting. I love being open about myself, as I believe that new friends won't be disappointed after some time thinking that I was different then what they had pictured. Saves me some tears for people just abandoning me. Have heard that some people have a serious issue with people like me who are very willing to disclose their personal life. It is apparently like jealousy. They don't want to talk about their lives and others therefore shouldn't either. Weired to me but there you go, we all learn something from each other.
Hi PT... just want to say 'hello', my house being invaded by 4 lad now. I think I will ring a girlfriend and might migrate there with my son for few hours.