Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hello PT, and PD1...

Hello PT, and PD1...

Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:57 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello PT, and PD1...

Just wondering what u been doing?
Old Nov 8th 2004, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Re: Hello PT, and PD1...

Originally Posted by novita77

You are so incredibly nosey, Novita! I am trying to catch up with all the posts. I suppose you noticed posts disappearing again?

Will you go to bed earlier tonight?
Old Nov 8th 2004, 7:01 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
You are so incredibly nosey, Novita! I am trying to catch up with all the posts. I suppose you noticed posts disappearing again?

Which board? Here or the other site??? I might go to bed earlier if nobody talking to me here...
Old Nov 8th 2004, 7:02 pm
semarang

Which board? Here or the other site??? I might go to bed earlier if nobody talking to me here...
Yup.... terminator's thread gone now. I am sure she'll be back...
Old Nov 8th 2004, 7:59 pm
Perfumdiva1

Hi Novita

Been really busy with the kids, husband is still away so it's all down to me.

Also, catching up with all the girly nights, as everyones husband seems to be gone too. Which usually means sore head next day.

Playing tonnes of tennis too, the weather is just fab..

How about you?

Old Nov 8th 2004, 8:01 pm
Perfumdiva1

Post Re: Hello PT, and PD1...

Hi There Palm

Long time no chat

Hope all is well with you

On the other site, I have been banned today, for some unknown reason, and wasn't banned yesterday. Strange thing is, haven't posted anything for ages.

I think the powers that be are seriously PMSing or something LOL

Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:26 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Yup.... terminator's thread gone now. I am sure she'll be back...
Out of curiosity ... Who was the terminator??
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:28 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Out of curiosity ... Who was the terminator??
Olivia... and i think that terminator will be back...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:31 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Olivia... and i think that terminator will be back...

Ahhh ok, I have read some of her posts in the past and I sure she will be back!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:38 am
semarang

[QUOTE=Palm Tree]You are so incredibly nosey, Novita!

Do you know for Indonesian, nosey = friendly??
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

[QUOTE=novita77]
You are so incredibly nosey, Novita!

Do you know for Indonesian, nosey = friendly??

Ah, that's what you call it! Interesting. I love being open about myself, as I believe that new friends won't be disappointed after some time thinking that I was different then what they had pictured. Saves me some tears for people just abandoning me. Have heard that some people have a serious issue with people like me who are very willing to disclose their personal life. It is apparently like jealousy. They don't want to talk about their lives and others therefore shouldn't either. Weired to me but there you go, we all learn something from each other.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:18 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, that's what you call it! Interesting. I love being open about myself, as I believe that new friends won't be disappointed after some time thinking that I was different then what they had pictured. Saves me some tears for people just abandoning me. Have heard that some people have a serious issue with people like me who are very willing to disclose their personal life. It is apparently like jealousy. They don't want to talk about their lives and others therefore shouldn't either. Weired to me but there you go, we all learn something from each other.

I have no problem with your essays PT I like them
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:20 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I have no problem with your essays PT I like them
JB... thank you for ur thread on the other site. And I have a nice b'day wishes from the moderator too...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:30 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

JB... thank you for ur thread on the other site. And I have a nice b'day wishes from the moderator too...

And I finally managed to karma you
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:32 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Jellybean
And I finally managed to karma you
I know.... thank you thank you... :-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.