British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Hello PT have you recovered from the birthday party yet? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/hello-pt-have-you-recovered-birthday-party-yet-266776/)

Jellybean Nov 16th 2004 6:55 am

Hello PT have you recovered from the birthday party yet?

Just wondering, you have been quiet, how did your sons b'day go? :)

Palm Tree Nov 16th 2004 7:04 am

Re: Hello PT have you recovered from the birthday party yet?

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Just wondering, you have been quiet, how did your sons b'day go? :)

You are not having one of these mix up days again, have you? My son's birthday? Was back in June and yes, I have recovered since then but if you mean if I have recovered from my graphic loo visits, NO! Still on 15 minutes sessions. Unbelievable how much can be delivered but I am feeling much better at least to spend some time on the computer again and catch up with everything. I hope your son is better.

There has been some serious bugs going round and they are all so different in symptoms. Our family has been struck except my husband who has been trying to encourage me to get out of bed. Men, have no idea how awful we feel, if we are in bed for a change. If my husband has the slightest complain, he will never get to see daylight but when it strikes me, I should be out and about, as that would make me feel better, so he says.

novita77 Nov 16th 2004 7:10 am

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
You are not having one of these mix up days again, have you? My son's birthday? Was back in June and yes, I have recovered since then but if you mean if I have recovered from my graphic loo visits, NO! Still on 15 minutes sessions. Unbelievable how much can be delivered but I am feeling much better at least to spend some time on the computer again and catch up with everything. I hope your son is better.

There has been some serious bugs going round and they are all so different in symptoms. Our family has been struck except my husband who has been trying to encourage me to get out of bed. Men, have no idea how awful we feel, if we are in bed for a change. If my husband has the slightest complain, he will never get to see daylight but when it strikes me, I should be out and about, as that would make me feel better, so he says.

Hi PT... hope u get better. Look forward for ur next essays... :) And pls take care...

Palm Tree Nov 16th 2004 7:15 am

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi PT... hope u get better. Look forward for ur next essays... :) And pls take care...

Thank you Novita and thank you for your PM, sorry, was just about to reply. Last nights thunder- and hailstorm could just be the perfect description to how I was feeling. My husband did a runner to the office today. He figured, I would recover quicker. Yeah, with two kids not leaving me in peace for 2 minutes. Lovely.

Jellybean Nov 16th 2004 7:17 am

Originally Posted by Palm Tree

Ahhh it's my age, so who's son had the same birthday as mine???? Nov 13th? Sorry PT glad you are feeling a bit better...I think I need to go lie down LOL :D

Maybe it was Elles?????

novita77 Nov 16th 2004 7:24 am

Ahhh it's my age, so who's son had the same birthday as mine???? Nov 13th? Sorry PT glad you are feeling a bit better...I think I need to go lie down LOL :D

Maybe it was Elles?????

Not mine dear.... :D U only 40 JB, what will happen in 10 yrs time i wonder?

Truth Speak Nov 16th 2004 8:51 am

Not mine dear.... :D U only 40 JB, what will happen in 10 yrs time i wonder?

She'll be 50 :eek:

novita77 Nov 16th 2004 9:00 am

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
She'll be 50 :eek:

Focused.... focused.... got to be nice to TS here... :rolleyes: :D

Truth Speak Nov 16th 2004 9:02 am

Focused.... focused.... got to be nice to TS here... :rolleyes: :D

Hello Novita - stay focussed there - lets see if we can come up with a written description of a 50 yr old JB - i'll let u start :)

Heart of gold Nov 16th 2004 9:06 am

Maybe it was Elles?????

It was mine! November 13th and I am positive that 12 years ago they told me that I had a healthy little girl!!! :)

novita77 Nov 16th 2004 9:09 am

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Hello Novita - stay focussed there - lets see if we can come up with a written description of a 50 yr old JB - i'll let u start :)

I don't have to focussed abt JB... but I have to focus very hard regarding about u TS... :rolleyes:

Ur idea abt 50yr old JB...so u should start...

Heart of gold Nov 16th 2004 9:11 am

I don't have to focussed abt JB... but I have to focus very hard regarding about u TS... :rolleyes:

Ur idea abt 50yr old JB...so u should start...

As the saying goes Novita .... Ladies first unless your suggesting that by TS going first that your not a lady? lol

novita77 Nov 16th 2004 10:22 am

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
As the saying goes Novita .... Ladies first unless your suggesting that by TS going first that your not a lady? lol

Well... I suppose when JB 50's she will be still as nice as now... don't u think???

Jellybean Nov 16th 2004 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
It was mine! November 13th and I am positive that 12 years ago they told me that I had a healthy little girl!!! :)

Ahhh yes Heart now it all comes back to me, what my mind will be like in 10 years is anybodys guess, my memoery now is crap!!! :(

Thanks Novita you are just too nice :D

novita77 Nov 16th 2004 5:57 pm

Ahhh yes Heart now it all comes back to me, what my mind will be like in 10 years is anybodys guess, my memoery now is crap!!! :(

Thanks Novita you are just too nice :D

You are welcome... :D