Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hello All, Newbie but no questions!! :-)

Hello All, Newbie but no questions!! :-)

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Just Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really nice
Default Hello All, Newbie but no questions!! :-)

Hi Guys,

I've been reading the board for a few weeks now and it's really been very helpful so many thanks to all the regular contributors. I'm just finishing off my MBA in the UK then plan to move out to Dubai/AB in June/July time, I'm visiting in the first week of April to get my head around things and attend a few meetings with potential employers (tech/telecoms).

Anyway, carry on with the great work and when I do have questions I'll let you know
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello All, Newbie but no questions!! :-)

Originally Posted by Just Browsing
Hi Guys,

I've been reading the board for a few weeks now and it's really been very helpful so many thanks to all the regular contributors. I'm just finishing off my MBA in the UK then plan to move out to Dubai/AB in June/July time, I'm visiting in the first week of April to get my head around things and attend a few meetings with potential employers (tech/telecoms).

Anyway, carry on with the great work and when I do have questions I'll let you know
Alright...
I'll just take preemptive action and will post about 100 answers to cover all potential questions...
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:09 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello All, Newbie but no questions!! :-)

Originally Posted by Confucius
Alright...
I'll just take preemptive action and will post about 100 answers to cover all potential questions...
LOL we are all very approachable with the exception of a few