British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Hello all (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/hello-all-274204/)

onlinetruckers Dec 30th 2004 2:40 pm

Hello all

Hi all.

As Webmaster of www.onlinetruckers.co.uk I’d just like to invite you all to come and have a look at our site.

Our members range from serious to truly eccentric as is shown by the many varied topics posted in “Meeting Point�. But that isn’t all we have.

If you are a trucker, or have a keen interest in the industry, we have many ongoing discussions in “Truck Driving�. If you have an interest in manufacturers, past and present, we have a forum dedicated to that. If you like to tax your brain then take a look at our “What truck is it?� forum. If on the other hand you would like to read news about the industry, about road closures or about the state of the trade in general, we have the most extensive news forums available covering the UK and Europe.

We also have so much more to see and discuss.

At onlinetruckers we are much more than truck drivers. We are the Desperados of the trucking industry, banned by some, shunned by others, but regardless of that, even those people are welcome to come along and discuss “their� issues with us.

All we ask is that nothing libellous is posted, thus saving me from any actions that may ensue, but after that it really is a case of anything goes. Why not visit us soon and, even if the largest thing you pilot is a pushbike,, we’ll be happy to discuss your issues with you in an adult, enlightening and hopefully entertaining way.

We look forward to your impending visit.

Yours,

Jimbo.

Face81 Dec 30th 2004 2:48 pm

Re: Hello all

Originally Posted by onlinetruckers
Hi all.

As Webmaster of www.onlinetruckers.co.uk I’d just like to invite you all to come and have a look at our site.

Our members range from serious to truly eccentric as is shown by the many varied topics posted in “Meeting Point�. But that isn’t all we have.

If you are a trucker, or have a keen interest in the industry, we have many ongoing discussions in “Truck Driving�. If you have an interest in manufacturers, past and present, we have a forum dedicated to that. If you like to tax your brain then take a look at our “What truck is it?� forum. If on the other hand you would like to read news about the industry, about road closures or about the state of the trade in general, we have the most extensive news forums available covering the UK and Europe.

We also have so much more to see and discuss.

At onlinetruckers we are much more than truck drivers. We are the Desperados of the trucking industry, banned by some, shunned by others, but regardless of that, even those people are welcome to come along and discuss “their� issues with us.

All we ask is that nothing libellous is posted, thus saving me from any actions that may ensue, but after that it really is a case of anything goes. Why not visit us soon and, even if the largest thing you pilot is a pushbike,, we’ll be happy to discuss your issues with you in an adult, enlightening and hopefully entertaining way.

We look forward to your impending visit.

Yours,

Jimbo.

Hello Jimbo.

Welcome the wild world of the BE ,ME forum. Thanks for the invite.... i may have a wander thru there one of these days if u have a section on how to prevent pathfinders from tipping over the edge of a sand dune.... nast experiencee that was. Atleast i survived along with the other passengers! lol :D

onlinetruckers Dec 30th 2004 2:52 pm

Re: Hello all

Originally Posted by Face81
Hello Jimbo.

Welcome the wild world of the BE ,ME forum. Thanks for the invite.... i may have a wander thru there one of these days if u have a section on how to prevent pathfinders from tipping over the edge of a sand dune.... nast experiencee that was. Atleast i survived along with the other passengers! lol :D

Thanks for the reply,we do have a few ex-pats as members on our site,all are welcome to join, as they say the more the better !