Heavy metal

Old May 17th 2011, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Heavy metal

Does anyone know of somewhere in AD where I can get a decent 2-1/4 or 2-1/2 tonne trolly jack to lift an SUV?

Thanks
Old May 18th 2011, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Heavy metal

And here I was hoping I could celebrate post heavy metal day.
Old May 18th 2011, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by norsk
When I was growing up in Norway there was a saying that only men wearing a hat could drive a Volvo..

Volvo's have come a long way since then, but you cannot compare even a fully loaded XC90 to an Audi Q7, VW Touareg or BMW X5. The extra 30K are well worth it...

Originally Posted by Oyibopeppeh
Does anyone know of somewhere in AD where I can get a decent 2-1/4 or 2-1/2 tonne trolly jack to lift an SUV?

Thanks
...agreed
Old May 18th 2011, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

previous post was meant to go on the other thread....not quite got the hang of multi-quotes but hey ho.