Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Heart of Gold.....

Heart of Gold.....

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:14 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Heart of Gold.....

....you previously mentioned feeding cakes etc, have you made your own? If so can you PM me the recipe and info on where you got the ingredients pls.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 2:46 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heart of Gold.....

Originally Posted by Jellybean
....you previously mentioned feeding cakes etc, have you made your own? If so can you PM me the recipe and info on where you got the ingredients pls.
No probs .... you dont any cook books?? Expect recipe via pm shortly. Have now made several and have been paid ... Though was not expected it was nice.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 2:54 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
No probs .... you dont any cook books?? Expect recipe via pm shortly. Have now made several and have been paid ... Though was not expected it was nice.
Yeah I have a few cook books but none with Xmas cakes etc. Well I have Delia Smith but it's a bit OTT to say the least. I need something for dummies if you get my gist lol It doesn't surprise me that you can sell them here, I understand that they are not available in Dubai...is this true?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 3:25 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I have a few cook books but none with Xmas cakes etc. Well I have Delia Smith but it's a bit OTT to say the least. I need something for dummies if you get my gist lol It doesn't surprise me that you can sell them here, I understand that they are not available in Dubai...is this true
Ok, so is this your first Christmas here? I was not here last year for Christmas but realised what was on offer and what wasnt! Park and shop do sell puds though but very small, this and that 'Free off' which is not the kind I like.

Its an easy recipe that I sent you, yes there is money to be made if that is what you want to do , but I was not asking ... Just given as a thankyou and for my time, which I enjoyed.

Spinneys does all the ingrediants that you will need, except the alcohol!!!!! The nutmeg though may be hard to come by as I have this packed up when I moved out here.

Let me know how you get on?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 3:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Ok, so is this your first Christmas here? I was not here last year for Christmas but realised what was on offer and what wasnt! Park and shop do sell puds though but very small, this and that 'Free off' which is not the kind I like.

Its an easy recipe that I sent you, yes there is money to be made if that is what you want to do , but I was not asking ... Just given as a thankyou and for my time, which I enjoyed.

Spinneys does all the ingrediants that you will need, except the alcohol!!!!! The nutmeg though may be hard to come by as I have this packed up when I moved out here.

Let me know how you get on?
Holy Mackrel HG, I will certainly give it a go, sorry to make you write so much, no wonder you have people willing to pay for them, just reading the ingredience makes my mouth water. No I am not thinking of making to sell, but I think you should!!!

I will start tomorrow and keep you posted, thanks again
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:29 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Holy Mackrel HG, I will certainly give it a go, sorry to make you write so much, no wonder you have people willing to pay for them, just reading the ingredience makes my mouth water. No I am not thinking of making to sell, but I think you should!!!

I will start tomorrow and keep you posted, thanks again
Sounds like a shot of karma to me
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Sounds like a shot of karma to me
I would but I've run out....another I.O.U. Got the nutmeg though HG
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:58 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I would but I've run out....another I.O.U. Got the nutmeg though HG
JB, sorry I ride ur thread. I am just wondering how much you pay for ur internet in jakarta and how much does it cost?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:05 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by novita77
JB, sorry I ride ur thread. I am just wondering how much you pay for ur internet in jakarta and how much does it cost?
Sorry Novita I don't pay bills, my oracle isn't here so I cannot find out. I expect the site oracle would know though
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:12 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Another thread hijacked
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:17 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Another thread hijacked
Hey, she did not complain!!! Why should u???
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:19 pm
Premium Member

Novita - i'm not complaining - just being sarcastic
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:20 pm
Banned

It's ok Novita, I had the cake covered, unless TS wants the recipe lol It does sound scrummy...oopps wrong site lol
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:21 pm
semarang

Novita - i'm not complaining - just being sarcastic
Hey... by any chance did JC pass that disease to u????
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:23 pm
Premium Member

If Mrs Speak hadn't already made hers I may just ask u or heart for the recipe - Mrs Speak had several attempts - the first two sabotaged by a small child.

Apologies Heart / JB for rambling on yr thread.

TS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.