British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Having fun? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/having-fun-268456/)

Bob Nov 24th 2004 2:10 pm

Having fun?

Hey guys, well I've been a way most of the week, so haven't had a chance to see what's been happening out here, so hows' everyone doing? Anyone new lurking in the ranks?

Any yanks out there celebrating thanks giving? *l*

novita77 Nov 24th 2004 2:19 pm

Re: Having fun?

Originally Posted by Bob
Hey guys, well I've been a way most of the week, so haven't had a chance to see what's been happening out here, so hows' everyone doing? Anyone new lurking in the ranks?

Hello Bob... me and Doha doing fine :D . Trying hard to catching up all the posts while doing other stuffs in real life. Do u celebrate thanksgiving???

Jammy_Dodgers Nov 24th 2004 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by Bob

Good to have you back Bob.
been a bit quiet here, the lounge has been lively though.

hope your well!

DubaiExpat Nov 24th 2004 2:33 pm

Hello Bob, I'm quite enjoying myself on here, getting to know everyone here might be a hard task to grasp fully, but once you do get a hold of everything it is quite enjoyable!

Jammy_Dodgers Nov 24th 2004 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Hello Bob, I'm quite enjoying myself on here, getting to know everyone here might be a hard task to grasp fully, but once you do get a hold of everything it is quite enjoyable!

Laced with sexual innuendo's .................. like it !! :D

Bob Nov 24th 2004 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by novita77
H...Do u celebrate thanksgiving???

I don't really care about it either way, just means a practice run for x-mas and a bit of a drive for me *l*
Off to the other grandmothers place tonight, family having dinner there tomorrow...all very interesting though, mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes with a roast...very weird...I want roast spuds *l*

Face81 Nov 24th 2004 4:04 pm

Originally Posted by Bob

hello bob. welcome back...... a few newbies here and there..... they arent as rowdy as us lot just yet. lol

doing gr8..... thanks 4 askin.... design project is progressin well..... 2 weeks to the end of my undergraduate career! woohoo!

lots of lightning out at the mo, but no rain in sight yet. :D

LakesLassie Nov 24th 2004 6:36 pm

Originally Posted by Face81
hello bob. welcome back...... a few newbies here and there..... they arent as rowdy as us lot just yet. lol

doing gr8..... thanks 4 askin.... design project is progressin well..... 2 weeks to the end of my undergraduate career! woohoo!

lots of lightning out at the mo, but no rain in sight yet. :D

Aw Face, but you'll miss it when you're done. :rolleyes: