Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Have to laugh .. don't you?

Have to laugh .. don't you?

Old Jul 31st 2007, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have to laugh .. don't you?

Originally Posted by Tootsie Frickensprinkles
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6920226.stm

I can just see the faces! What do you mean you wont do as we say?!

I'm surprised BA staff even asked other people to move tbh, but I sure as well wouldnt have either. I've seen enough of this shit flying around the region.

If I were the captain, I'd have thrown them off the plane sooner......... I guess the delay was because of getting their luggage off the plane.

Originally Posted by Estherzue
I would have moved... If that gets me to London 4 hours earlier
Nope, I would have moved only if it meant there would be another man seated next to them instead of me
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by IndieGirl

Nope, I would have moved only if it meant there would be another man seated next to them instead of me
I would have moved if i thought they might actually accept sitting next to me... can you imagine? lol
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
I would have moved if i thought they might actually accept sitting next to me... can you imagine? lol
Or imagine if they agreed to sit next to someone in an Abaya who then later turned out to be Michael Jackson - I can imagine the look on their faces
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Or imagine if they agreed to sit next to someone in an Abaya who then later turned out to be Michael Jackson - I can imagine the look on their faces
I guess it depends on how young they were