Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Have to laugh .. don't you?

Have to laugh .. don't you?

Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Tootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Have to laugh .. don't you?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6920226.stm

I can just see the faces! What do you mean you wont do as we say?!

I'm surprised BA staff even asked other people to move tbh, but I sure as well wouldnt have either. I've seen enough of this shit flying around the region.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:04 am
Wor Jackie

Jackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really nice
Default Re: Have to laugh .. don't you?

Originally Posted by Tootsie Frickensprinkles

I'm surprised BA staff even asked other people to move tbh, but I sure as well wouldnt have either. I've seen enough of this shit flying around the region.
No you can't!!!

That's why they're veiled.

They were all waiting for the deliveries from the Milan boutiques to be delivered....
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Tootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jackie Milburn
No you can't!!!

That's why they're veiled.

They were all waiting for the deliveries from the Milan boutiques to be delivered....
Haha, very good, very good

I meant the Sheikh though, a mere Aeroplane Captain telling him no and making him leave the plane. I wonder if they will be too embarrassed to pursue any repercussions.

Wonder why it took four hours though.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:27 am
Wor Jackie

Jackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really nice

Haha, very good, very good

I meant the Sheikh though, a mere Aeroplane Captain telling him no and making him leave the plane. I wonder if they will be too embarrassed to pursue any repercussions.

Wonder why it took four hours though.
There was a lot of luggage....
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:55 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

haha, this is too funny!!!!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 5:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

you think they'd have just bought extra seats...not like they can't afford it. No way would i have moved...cheeky sods!

MM, xx
Old Jul 28th 2007, 5:02 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

MM didya have a fun weekend?
Old Jul 28th 2007, 5:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zamboooka
MM didya have a fun weekend?
hey Zambooka, yeah, it was great...you?

MM, xx
Old Jul 28th 2007, 5:03 am
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hey Zambooka, yeah, it was great...you?

MM, xx
Yeah, pretty good!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 5:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by zamboooka
Yeah, pretty good!
lovely...

MM, xx
Old Jul 28th 2007, 5:06 am
Viva la revolucion..

lovely...

MM, xx
Always....
Old Jul 28th 2007, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

you think they'd have just bought extra seats...not like they can't afford it. No way would i have moved...cheeky sods!

MM, xx
Quite, or just charter a jet!

or god forbid, or Allah or whatever, get off the plane and ask for specific seats on another flight.

Arrogant w@ankers.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

skeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud of

I am still laughing since it happened. ha ha haa............................................... ..............
Old Jul 30th 2007, 10:02 am
W10

To be honest with you, it wasn't an unreasonable request and people get asked if they will move seats all the time.

But if people didn't want to move then you just deal with it, or has been mentioned - block book seats

Old Jul 30th 2007, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

Estherzue is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have moved... If that gets me to London 4 hours earlier

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.